Bras, Masks, Front End Covers, etc.

mholhut

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a full, front end bra, mask, etc. The only one's I've seen are the one's that protect the grille and hood, but keep the front bumper exposed. Anyone have a full coverage mask for their LS. Probably too much to try and get one for an LSE as well?

Mike, you can get several style bras for the LS from Colgan (www.colgancustom.com).

They sell some of the best bras availabe. A couple years ago, I had the two-piece bra and a pair of mirror covers, but ended up selling them because I didn't use them. The one I had covered the full bumper, had cut-outs for the foglights, and a screen for the grille. The Colgan website gives you the option of ordering the bra with or without a cutout for the license plate.

Mike, if you'd give up the doughnuts, you wouldn't need the bra!!:D :D

I actually installed a clear bra. Took a little time but harldly noticeable at all.

Thanks Bill, thaaaaaats nice talk. I knew my saggy man-boobs would be brought up in this thread... ahhhhh, that's the risk I take ;)

Anyways, thanks for the info Todd... I'll be checking with them.

I like the idea of the clear bras too (who wouldn't? lol). But I'm not sold on their durability yet. My front bumper has seen better days from the past 6 years so when I get the LSE bumper painted, I want to protect it.

A BRA!!!:yuck:

Why would you want your car in a bra???

You wouldn't want your girlfriend in one... would ya?:lol:

i bought the sorry clear bra from ebay, put it on and the haze never went away, called and they sent me another one, but never put it on

Members online

Back