Body Kit

Here is a link, check them out. <http://www.bodykits.com/Lincoln/LS/Body-Kits-Conversions/Body-Kits/>

just stick to the OEM stuff...LSE body kit, or just front bumper.

other than one member, i havent seen any active members with an aftermarket body kit.

I don't think any companies make a kit for the 2nd gens. Not sure if a body kit from the 1st gen will fit a 2nd gen either.

Go on Ebay. Search "Lincoln LS body kit". There are two kits that are selling for $601(my LS:lol:) and $575. Both have "best offer" in the listings. Make them a cheap offer. Worse that can happen, they make a counter offer.

I have a set of side skirts and a rear skirt sitting in my garage. The side skirts both are cracked and can be repaired easily. The rear skirt can be repaired. But it will definitely be noticeable.

@ RollinLS are you coo with those body kit sellers on eBay using your ride in their pics?

@ RollinLS are you coo with those body kit sellers on eBay using your ride in their pics?

Not really. According to my attorney. I really can't do anything about it.

I found out Extreme Dimensions was using them. They were supplying all of there vendors with the same photos. I called ED and confront them about the matter. Someone had stolen the images, watermarked, and photoshopped them. Then "sold" ED the images of my LS. ED offered me a sponsorship deal. Which was an insult. Then I figured something was better then nothing. Because of ED my LS is all over the net with all the various vendors. I just wish they had stolen better pictures of it.:lol:

Damn! That just f'ing sucks! That's horrible. They actualy SOLD!!! Pics of your car!!! S**t! That pisses me off & it's not even my car damn sorry to hear that bro.

Members online

No members online now.
Back