Bluetooth warning

Where'd my tin foil hat go???? :shifty::D

Nice photo.....I don't think your cat is buying it though. :D

Web TinfoilHat.jpg

Nope, no FBI agents yet. I'll let you know if and when they show up. I hate to break it to you conspiracy theorists, but the government is no where near as bad as you make it out to be. Sorry, your lives suck on their own. There is a "Man" keeping you down, but it isn't the government. the "Man" is you.

Awww. crap.... Damned phone call... I gotta go consult for the FBI on a quick little job.

Nope, no FBI agents yet. I'll let you know if and when they show up. I hate to break it to you conspiracy theorists, but the government is no where near as bad as you make it out to be. Sorry, your lives suck on their own. There is a "Man" keeping you down, but it isn't the government. the "Man" is you.

The government isn't bad...they are just horrible...as in stupid!

Hell my roommate is going to prison for 2 years for using/selling anobolic steroids. Funny thing is they bust him 2 years later after he stopped selling (one of his clients ratted him out) and they busted him after they passed the new Steroid laws back in March 2006

Anyways here's a good demotivational poster for this conversation

fbiwatching.jpg

wellp...

YouTube - FBI can hear you with mobile phone off - fox news

i actually DONT trust THE NEWS but you guys probably doo...and i know what your gonna say if i dont trust it why post this video or talk about it...wellp idk just throwing it out there... so relax wit your stupid conspiracy comments and other crap wit the tin foil hat.... but just remember you own nothing the FEDS do and when they come knocking at your door to take it ill be laughing.:eek:

All the government wants to do is scare people, scare them into buying their sh*t, trusting in them......forgot which documentary I heard that same thing in...I think it was "Where in the world in osama bin laden?"

TwansLS;527919but just remember you own nothing the FEDS do and when they come knocking at your door to take it ill be laughing.:eek:[/QUOTE said:
I certainly own my shotgun. And I'd like to see anyone try to tell me otherwise. That being said, I don't trust the news when they sensationalize a story to the point that it has no connection with reality. The FEDS are not an evil conspiracy. The FEDS are a bunch of bored middle class americans slaving away at their cubicles every day just workin' for the weekend. No different than you or me.

As for listening in on a cell phone that is off, it depends how you define off. Sure I can load some specific software on a cell phone to record what is coming in through the microphone and make the phone appear to be off when the off button is pushed. But, that phone isn't off. it just looks that way. It is also not a simple cell phone in the hands of a regular citizen that they just picked up at the Verizon store either. I define "off" as in off: no longer on, no longer functioning or consuming energy or operating in any capacity. Sure the FBI can bug a cell phone. I can bug a cell phone, or place a bug in an office. It is very easy to do. That doesn't mean I do. It also doesn't mean the FBI does and listens in on all of your conversations.

Has all of your fear in the government or conspiracy theories ever proven true? Has the FBI ever raided your house? Or, do they control your life? Are they listening in on your cell calls?. Where is the evidence? I see no point in going on about this any further. If you have a need to hold onto your conspiracies go right ahead, you are only hurting yourself in the end. I go back to my previous point. You are the man.

Feel free to educate yourself with solid resources on logic like the SGU http://www.theskepticsguide.org/sgublog/

I certainly own my shotgun. And I'd like to see anyone try to tell me otherwise. That being said, I don't trust the news when they sensationalize a story to the point that it has no connection with reality. The FEDS are not an evil conspiracy. The FEDS are a bunch of bored middle class americans slaving away at their cubicles every day just workin' for the weekend. No different than you or me.

As for listening in on a cell phone that is off, it depends how you define off. Sure I can load some specific software on a cell phone to record what is coming in through the microphone and make the phone appear to be off when the off button is pushed. But, that phone isn't off. it just looks that way. It is also not a simple cell phone in the hands of a regular citizen that they just picked up at the Verizon store either. I define "off" as in off: no longer on, no longer functioning or consuming energy or operating in any capacity. Sure the FBI can bug a cell phone. I can bug a cell phone, or place a bug in an office. It is very easy to do. That doesn't mean I do. It also doesn't mean the FBI does and listens in on all of your conversations.

Has all of your fear in the government or conspiracy theories ever proven true? Has the FBI ever raided your house? Or, do they control your life? Are they listening in on your cell calls?. Where is the evidence? I see no point in going on about this any further. If you have a need to hold onto your conspiracies go right ahead, you are only hurting yourself in the end. I go back to my previous point. You are the man.

Feel free to educate yourself with solid resources on logic like the SGU http://www.theskepticsguide.org/sgublog/

maybe he's one of those peoples that woke up one morning with a used rubber glove next to his @ss, his @ss was very sore and right next to it on his cheek was a sticky note saying "The FBI Was Here!"

even better is another sticky note telling you that they found something in there........

Members online

Back