Blacked out Tail Lights Pics

06LSMero

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Got bored the other day and purchased some 5% window tint to tryout.
Came pretty decent but dont know if I want to go complete taillights with this tint instead of the vinyl. What are your opinions?

IMG00060.jpg

IMG00056.jpg

IMG00053.jpg

Yeah I would do that but i cant do without my tail lights for that many days since i dont have another vehicle

What do you mean "instead of the vinyl"... do you have different tint and vinyl covering? Looks like it came out pretty good.

Um, I wouldnt stop at that point. If you leave it at just the inner lights it will look like ass. Do both the outer and inner lights man. If I had the 2-tones I would do a light smoke on just the top clear parts of the lights.

If I had the 2-tones I would do a light smoke on just the top clear parts of the lights.

thats what I want to do. But I cant go with out my tail lights for a few days either. I did tint on my markers on the Aveo but faded, and didnt look good after about 6 months

Looks like the old GTS tail light covers. Doesn't look good, and isn't the safest thing you can do for the people behind you.

Mark

I am going to finish tinting them but in real life they have a metallic gray color and im not liking it, I rather use a didnt kind of tint. But Im going to tint all the lights just was trying it out.

Do they even make GTO covers for LS's?

I plan on doing angel eyes and hid's so no headlight covers other than the clear protective ones. Which reminds me where the hell can I get some angel eyes for the 06 all I see are ones for 02

Umnitza makes them.

Here's something from an email I had sent them months ago:

No problem, that’s actually a kit we call the x5 kit on our site. It’s $249 _ shipping. They are in stock and ready to ship.

üm•nitza inc.
---------------
Information
925•521•0577
www.umnitza.com
paypal@umnitza.com

http://www.unitedbimmer.com/forums/
that we can best assist you.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the original recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error, and that any use, misuse, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
immediately notify postmaster@umnitza.com

Lamin-x is by far the best tint for lights! Its much thicker than anything out there, and plus its very safe. I have the darkest tint they make on mine, and when those lights gon on, U can see them really clear. Plus if u just want a light smoke, they have a lighter shade. Plus, U can do it yourself in about an hour. They dont have a precut one for our car, so I just ordered a sheet and cut it myself. Trust me....Its good stuff!

KleenLS I emailed them and just going to do the tint sheets, do u have any suggestions on tinting when it comes to curving the tint?

ANd thanks for the info NYC LS8 I have been looking but couldnt find anything.

how do u get the tail lights that are on lsk with out paying the 500 bucks there going for ref:2000 ls tail lights with the 2004 and up clear tops
yo its like this is the only place you can find these things

how do u get the tail lights that are on lsk with out paying the 500 bucks there going for ref:2000 ls tail lights with the 2004 and up clear tops
yo its like this is the only place you can find these things

Im pretty sure thats why the are 500 bucks.

Hahaha heat gun???
Im guessing u mean my GF's Conair Blow Dryer counts right :)

I plan on doing angel eyes and hid's so no headlight covers other than the clear protective ones. Which reminds me where the hell can I get some angel eyes for the 06 all I see are ones for 02

Someone please quote me on this but doesnt all '06s have the black sealant which you cant seperate?

Yes, but people have found ways around it.

Same goes for the 03-05 and the 00-02 without the grey stuff.

Funny with the smack and all cause I know a company named GTO has covers out also.:bash:

lol i like those little characters but all the covers are ugly anyways that :q:q:q:q is so 80s:iconcur: :iconcur: :iconcur:

I'm probably just blind but does anybody know of a place that sells pre-cut for the taillights? I'm only finding headlights and foglights

Members online

No members online now.
Back