BLACK 97 Mark VIII 74K miles

john boschma

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
" Please email me or call me with questions as i don't spend a ton of time on here and thats the quickest way to get ahold of me."

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII

74K miles 2nd owner

always maintained at a ford lincoln mercury dealer.

this car is in excellent condition,paint is 8.5 out of 10. just regular road nicks and such.
interior 9.5 out of 10.

brand new wheels and tires.
18x8.5's on the front and 18x9.5's on the rear with nitto 555R tires.
brand new cobra brake calipers front and rear with drilled and slotted rotors and brand new cobra hubs front and rear to make it a 5x4.5 mustang bolt
pattern.

everything on the car works just as it suppose to. and i mean everything works correctly.

$6000 o.b.o. please call or email with any questions thanks John

bandbracing@sbcglobal.net cell no. 608-346-4015
car is located in janesville wisconsin.

LINCOLNPICS1001.gif

LINCOLNPICS1002.gif

LINCOLNPICS1004.gif

LINCOLNPICS1006.gif

LINCOLNPICS1009.gif

LINCOLNPICS1011.gif

LINCOLNPICS1013.gif

LINCOLNPICS1016.gif

LINCOLNPICS1018.gif

LINCOLNPICS1017.gif

LINCOLNPICS1020.gif

Oh no.. he's back..(lol) I thought we "made him sick" because we're the "cheapest group of people he's ever seen".
*shakes head*

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=40351

licnoln owners make me sick, they want all the luxury and performance that a car like this delivers, but they just don't wanna pay for it, the cheapest gruop of people i've ever seen. and i say that, cause i've been a ford licnoln mercury car salesmen for 18 years, now and even the old folks that buy towncars are cheap as hell.

Oh no.. he's back..(lol) I thought we "made him sick" because we're the "cheapest group of people he's ever seen".
*shakes head*

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=40351

Why? are you really that bored and immature. is it necessary for you to mess with people to make you feel better about your meager little existence on earth. dude let it go please, please i beg of you just stay the away from me and my threads.

you only come here when you want to SELL something to the people of LVC.

you've contributed ZERO to the community, never post unless your trying to unload something for "way too much money".

tis not I with a meager existance and I see you haven't lost your ability to insult, and bash people... who DO contribute to the community.

Sorry I'm not a "leg humper" and you wont find many "leg humpers" on this site.

P.S. if YOU dont like my posts, there is a really cool tool called "ignore".
you just add me to your ignore list and you'll NEVER see one of my posts again.
Then again, you'd have to be a contributing member of the community in order to be familiar with the tools that are available to you.

why am i here. i am here to offer up for sale a very nice lincoln mark VIII.i list it on these sites thinking it would be nice to sell it to a lincoln enthusiast that appreciates them as I do.
thats why i'm here.I'n not here to contribute, i'm not here to argue with people.i'm not here to be insulted.
Didn't we go through this pissing match last year?Did i make a personal attack on you,that you feel you need to bother me and ruin my thread.
the reason i don't contribute to this site or any of the other 30 sites i'm a member of is becuase of people like you.
I don't have the desire to sit on here and argue with people like you everyday.and i like to fight fair,i won't have a battle of wits with unarmed people.
is there anything wrong with my original post? is there anything you can see in there that might be offensive to an onlooker?
is there anything there of interest to you?if not then why bother,just move on with your life.

Go look at ALL your posts.

ALL of them are "selling something" or asking the community for assistance.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/search.php?searchid=1035915&pp=25

your just here to WHORE your wares and hopefully make money off the community that you dont support, dont like..and have said we're all "CHEAP" and we make you sick.

SO... again.. why are you here?

You know sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people assume your dumb,
Then to open it and remove all doubt!

""everything on the car works just as it suppose to. and i mean everything works correctly"

EXCEPT AHSTRAY LID**************

Great looking car, too bad its not an LSC. I am loving those wheels though. Good luck with the sale dude.

It is a very nice looking ride. Good stance, great wheels. Wish it would have been around two years ago!

Nice looking car, if the price was lower I would definetly consider picking it up. I dont understand the beef here but I know most people dont get on here to read a bunch of bs when they are looking for a new car.

Oh btw what are the puddles under the car in the pics? It doesn't appear to have rained

Nice mark dude.... who cares if hes here to sell stuff only, he obviously likes marks a hell of a lot just doesn't have time to sit at the computer talking about them.

who cares if hes here to sell stuff only, he obviously likes marks a hell of a lot just doesn't have time to sit at the computer talking about them.

It looks to me, like he likes them only enough to re-sell them... at inflated prices. Which is his prerogative, but with his overpriced cars, insults of past and present, me thinks he's headed the way of the big red pinhead.

licnoln owners make me sick, they want all the luxury and performance that a car like this delivers, but they just don't wanna pay for it, the cheapest gruop of people i've ever seen. and i say that, cause i've been a ford licnoln mercury car salesmen for 18 years, now and even the old folks that buy towncars are cheap as hell.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=370863&postcount=21

It's spelled LINCOLN. And just because we know what a Mark VIII should sell for, doesn't make us cheap. It makes us... well... informed.

Little tip for you, Mr. Salesman... Don't insult potential buyers, especially in writing. The Internet has a long, photographic memory.

Edit: Looks like XLR beat me to the punch on quotes from his previous sale. Sorry, T.

It looks to me, like he likes them only enough to re-sell them... at inflated prices. Which is his prerogative, but with his overpriced cars, insults of past and present, me thinks he's headed the way of the big red pinhead.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=370863&postcount=21

It's spelled LINCOLN. And just because we know what a Mark VIII should sell for, doesn't make us cheap. It makes us... well... informed.

Little tip for you, Mr. Salesman... Don't insult potential buyers, especially in writing. The Internet has a long, photographic memory.

Edit: Looks like XLR beat me to the punch on quotes from his previous sale. Sorry, T.

well informed ?. blah blah blah. you fellas come on here and talk smack to me and tell me i'm selling my cars for too much and don't insult potential buyers.the non potential buyers are the ones insulting me. get a life. if people don't like what i have to offer or don't like the price,then move on. no one was asking for advice.what the hell do you care. the only reason people make those remarks is becuase the price isn't cheap enough for them to afford it.
by the way the car is sold thanks for looking. and the new owner will have many years of use out of it.

and it's post like this one i quoted that make me think so highly of some lincoln owners.

I dont think the price on this car is that much at all. The first gen was priced a bit high but this one is a good deal, The wheels and tires have to cost atleast 1500, the cobra brakes another 400ish. And it only has 73k on it... So 4000 for a 73k mark is pretty ball park if you ask me. Good luck to the new owner he got a nice car.

You likely won't be back till next time you want to sell a Mark VIII (or something else), so chances are you won't see this till then... if ever. But, I will reply to your rambling response anyway.

well informed ?. blah blah blah.

Uh.. I hate to break this to you, but there are some pretty well informed people here when it comes to Mark VIII's. Some of these guys forgot more than you'll ever know about a Mark VIII.

you fellas come on here and talk smack to me and tell me i'm selling my cars for too much and don't insult potential buyers.the non potential buyers are the ones insulting me.

Awww. Did the mean men on the internet hurt your widdle feelings? Do you want a cookie to make you feel better?

Just because someone doesn't agree with your naive point of view, doesn't mean they're talking smack. I believe the record stands as you being the one talking "smack" and insulting potential buyers.

get a life.

Got one. But tank you for the suggestion... like I'd listen to some pinhead about his suggestions on getting a life.

if people don't like what i have to offer or don't like the price,then move on.

Hey, twinkle nuts? YOU are the one who posted the car for sale in a public forum. Don't want people commenting on it? Put it on Fleabay, or Craigslist, or a medium where people can't comment on it. Not in a public forum.

no one was asking for advice.

You couldn't afford my advice. Well, maybe one word out of a whole sentence.

what the hell do you care.

Personally, I care to not see people being ripped off by sleazy sellers such as yourself. Got a problem with that? You do? Too bad. Get over it.

the only reason people make those remarks is becuase the price isn't cheap enough for them to afford it.

Right. And you know this, how exactly?

by the way the car is sold thanks for looking.

I pity the fool who bought that car.

and the new owner will have many years of use out of it.

I'm sure. As soon as he repairs all the problems it may have.

and it's post like this one i quoted that make me think so highly of some lincoln owners.

And it's people such as yourself who come here to just sell stuff or ask questions, and never actually contribute that makes me think so low of you.

Now then, we'll see how long before you find another Lincoln that you will post here for sale, or how long before you start another thread asking for help. See how far you'll get.

Also, may I humbly suggest you spend 20 dollars out of the proceeds from this sale and donate to LvC? Yeah, I know. That will never happen. How about you take that 20 bucks and invest in a new keyboard? It seems, the shift keys on your current keyboard are broken.

Members online

No members online now.
Back