Billy Boat Exhaust? Anyone have any experience/heard one?

ToiletDick

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Long story short, I came across a new in box Billy Boat exhaust for dirt cheap I'm thinking about picking up next week. Does anyone have a sound clip or had it on their car? I searched and couldn't find anything. I'm on the fence about it because I have heard their exhaust on vettes and other cars and don't want the highway drone if its that loud. I DO want it to sound different than any other LS. I currently have the Dynomax VTs and resonator delete with an H-pipe and 2.5 pipe from the cat-back, and don't really care for it. Not loud enough under WOT, but great on the highway, cant even hear it. So I guess what I'm asking my fellow LVCers is should I cough up the dough and change it out? Worth it or no?

As long as you know it'll fit why not? I tried AP Exhaust without anyone else having them based on cost, and I love the sound of my Lincoln. Just make sure you get good sound clips after you have them installed.

They were all over the LX forums when I had my SRT8, but I never liked the sound of them on those cars. Sounded like the name implies - a boat. lol

Members online

Back