Biggest thing youve put in trunk?

Well. . . couldn't fit both JBL cabs, but one plus the PA box filled 'er up nicely. I had a couple other things in there too. I love these cars. Who needs a truck when you have a Towncar?

motorcycle

I had Shinya Kimura in mine!
(guy that started ZERO ENGINEERING, the chopper company - was on biker buildoff,
and now has CHABOTT ENGINEERING in azusa.)
http://www.zero-eng.com
http://www.chabottengineering.com/page/frameset.html click "work"

trunk3216.jpg

Actually we went up to pick up some old bike parts,
and started by putting 3 honda 350 engines & a frame in there.
It was a lot tail heavy so put one of the engines in the back seat.

Shinya was amazed at the trunk space,
more than the interior of little green car!

Anyway it didn't pop the airbags on the 120 mile ride home so it all worked out,
although it was the reason my trunk latch got out of adjustment.

TP

on a cold jan. day waiting for a concert me and my friend we are both big dudes. we are both 6'1 350. we played center in highschool. the wind was blowing like crazy so we popped the trunk put a tarp to block the wind, cranked the radio, and had some brew. it eventually attracted the attention of a few ladies that we invited in as well. 4 people sittin in the trunk quite an awesome time.

Last week I replaced my hot water heater and had to take out my spare but managed to fit a 50 gallon hot water heater in the trunk [it only stuck out a little, lol lol] :eek:

in my 89 crown vic i had my sub box with 2 12's, a big cooler and a 200r4 trans.....oh and one time i sat in my trunk so i guess I'd say the biggest thing in the trunk was my pen15....hahahahaha

This thread is funny.

Everytime someone sees the trunk, their eyes always get big and say something like "holy :q:q:q:q, you could fit a couple dead bodies in here easy"

And then whenever i close the trunk and someone sees me, they will say "you didnt shut it hard enough, it didnt close" Then i watch it go down and tell them "its electric man ;)"

My parents travel with 2 of these 'Joe and the Volcano' size trunks. I can fit one in the trunk and one in the back seat.

If I ever drive into the bay, those trunks will keep the whole TC afloat!!!

This thread is funny.

Everytime someone sees the trunk, their eyes always get big and say something like "holy :q:q:q:q, you could fit a couple dead bodies in here easy"

And then whenever i close the trunk and someone sees me, they will say "you didnt shut it hard enough, it didnt close" Then i watch it go down and tell them "its electric man ;)"

Exactly what I get too lol.

One time I was showing a friend my system and I closed it gently and (he's hyper) like hits it to close it the rest of the way i'm like "dude wtf it closes itself" lol.

Members online

Back