Biggest thing youve put in trunk?

4bodies and a cheese sammich lol.. nah the biggest thing i put in mine was an entire closets worth of clothes including that box u see with 3 amps

How about the bodies of apartment management types, because i know a few i would like to put in my trunk right now :mad:

Black87LSC said:
Thats ALL you could fit?!?! I had 6 people in my T/C, plus me. So 7, and we were comfortable!

yah,,, but thats' not the trunk haha, if we're going by in the car, I've also had 7, but this was in my little '91 cougar, not the big linc.

Well when I get my town car from a "certin member on here" the biggest thing in the trunk is gonna be 2 15's!

A 1981 Honda Prelude.

hahaha just kidding, but you probably could, those trunks are massive! Much better layout than the Brougham's trunk!

They should make a Power Trunk Floor to rase up so you dont have to bend down as far!!

Most junk in the trunk

In my old 1992 Town Car all at once I had:
*two 22" bass drums
*ten cymbals
*one 14" snare drum
*one 16" floor tom
*one 12" tom
*one 13* tom
*various percussion hardware
*and the full size spare tire

the rest of my drumm kit fit in the back seat;
still had room for a passenger!!!!

I guess theres nothing to big for a TC trunk, well there is, but you know..

most ive had, so far was 1 donut tire for spare, and 4 17 inch rims with tires on them , all fit in tha bac of my 92 towncar, and tha lid shut easily!

im sure ill top that one day when i get some bigger wheels

An 8x10" bass guitar speaker cabinet. BIG ASS AMP. Lid closed. People thought it was subs! Took every inch that trunk had, and I put all the wires and hadware up next to the spare tire.

two 12" subs, 1000w amp, 4 snowboards, 4 pairs of snowboard boots plus a few backpacks, helmets, jackets, ect... and there's ALWAYS more room!! i've also put a 28" tv in there along with a chopsaw, a set of V8 headers, and a full size nightstand... and the lid still closed. come fall i'm going to use it for elk hunting. ;)

for me it was a washing machine, another trip it was a dryer, and then another trip it was a dish washer, lol

A 351W, and an engine hoist. It was actually in a crown vic, not a towncar, but the trunks are the same size. I had to bring the engine down to the shop to tear it down, so I drove down to the shop and picked up the hoist, then came home, assembled the hoist and dropped the complete 351W into the trunk, then dis-assembled the hoist and fit it in around the engine, then drove down to the shop again, re-assembled the hoist, and lifted the motor out of the trunk. Ah, the things I do to avoid having to own a truck.

a couple of transmissions and a 86 T-bird door in the back seat
another time 2 16 gallon kegs beer mmmm

I regularly haul a 1x15 mesa bass cab. It fits just perfectly with the all tube head unit next to it.

On occasion I have a PA-in-a-box (its really big trust me) in there with at least 1 JBL 15" 2 way cab. I may have had 2, I'll let you know if they both fit after this weekend. Had to remove the spare tire to get it in my old '89 TC, which is proof that they keep getting bigger (the cars, not my equipment).

Members online

No members online now.
Back