BEST wipers EVER......

compshmoe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I got a new set of wiper blades on my car. I think they might be too big because they hang over the edges a little, but I don't care, they work great and I would have to say that they are the only blades I have ever had that I actually like to watch working. Call me crazy, but lately I've been driving around non-stop with them on. I've even been pulled over and the cop asked to go for a ride so he could watch them work. They were outrageously expensive, but safety is my main concern and like I said, they work great.

picture.php

What were they?

I had 12ea michelins and they sucked hard. Bought $5 anco's(?) from wally world and love em'.

What were they?

I had 12ea michelins and they sucked hard. Bought $5 anco's(?) from wally world and love em'.

ummm.... Wut?

Maybe you should go into your browser > options and turn on "show photos"???

Nice wipers man :D

Read the quote to my wife. She was like lets see. Got upset and walked away. Ha Ha He He.
Just some good wholesome humor.....Now whats wrong with that.

:lol: i take it you cant see the picture..?

Yeah, i'm at work:(

I need to see the picture now. I feel like a da.

Edit: Omg..............Doesn't help that I only read the first half of the post.

If I had those wipers, I'd drive around all the time...run out of gas...never go home...that is the ultimate option.

can you take picture from inside the car so i can see if they are worth it, do they streak at all?
Do you think it would be weird if you took them off and kept them next to you in bed so no one would steal them?

i would love to see a video of the built in windshield washer fluid squirter. wondering if the coverage is ample???

what happens if you...er pop the hood?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pop the hood.......... :)

oh, the car's hood? i think you can unmount these and hold in your mouth while popping the hood, or they might also have the "hip-mount" attachment system.

Members online

No members online now.
Back