Best winter car cover?

ReMiXeDg

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So winters coming. I don't have a garage or overpass to park my ls under for when it snows.

I plan to purchase a cover and just cover it before it snows so I can semi save the paint what not. Anyways what a good winter cover for a 02 ls please link me thanks.

Oh if it wasn't for this forum

So winters coming. I don't have a garage or overpass to park my ls under for when it snows.

I plan to purchase a cover and just cover it before it snows so I can semi save the paint what not. Anyways what a good winter cover for a 02 ls please link me thanks.

Oh if it wasn't for this forum

You can always put a good layer of wax on the car and leave it on. California Car Cover makes good covers, but they are expensive; like in ~$300+ expensive for a true all-weather cover.

Chances are you will hurt the paint more with the cover. You'll leave swirl marks and scratches from putting on and taking off the cover.

Just a good sealant and frequent washes is all you need.

the best car cover you can get for only $200 (if you have the room...)

http://www.harborfreight.com/10-ft-...iMTc5Ljk5IiwicHJvZHVjdF9p ZCI6Ijg3NzkifQ==

Looks good!! emoji-thumbs-up-150.jpg

Anchor it down well and it should do an excellent job!! It also gives you access.

emoji-thumbs-up-150.jpg

Chances are you will hurt the paint more with the cover. You'll leave swirl marks and scratches from putting on and taking off the cover.

Just a good sealant and frequent washes is all you need.

not if you wash the car right before you put it on, no?

not if you wash the car right before you put it on, no?

I mean if you're going to properly wash it (double bucket and all) in the winter every time before it snows? Touchless car washes never get everything off, automatic touch washes are terrible for your paint.

Any professional detailer will tell you they hate car covers, the less you touch the cars paint the better. There are uses for car covers, but not in a situation like this.

i don't know what to do. i guess ill leave it without a cover and just let it melt and keep taking snow off it as it snows it don't have a lot on it lol..

i live on a street with 3 family brick buildings aint no open areas where people park its all bumper to bumper lol.. brooklyn , new york i will get shot for trying to set up a car tent like that by the police lol

i don't know what to do. i guess ill leave it without a cover and just let it melt and keep taking snow off it as it snows it don't have a lot on it lol..

i live on a street with 3 family brick buildings aint no open areas where people park its all bumper to bumper lol.. brooklyn , new york i will get shot for trying to set up a car tent like that by the police lol

If you're not driving it just give it a thick coat of wax and don't remove it. You'll still need to wash it before attempting to remove the wax.

Would it be hard for me to remove the wax and what wax should I use that affordable.

Members online

Back