Best exhaust?

ShadyLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I want a new exhaust for my LS V8 but I'm torn on what to pick. I want a nice sound and good performance. What would you guys recommend?
~Shady

Year and engine? Also what's your budget? I pieced mine together for less than a cutback when I did mine.

Don't mismatch the strong body style of the LS with a weak or cheaply put together exhaust system..spend the cash to get the results that you want..
(cold air flow set-up to replace plastic factory intake hose..hi-flow catalytic converters (not Thunderbolts)...large diameter piping..2.5" inch..resonator delete with x-pipe replacement..magnaflow mufflers..4 1/2 inch tips..)

this is my setup.you have to individually choose yours...Bassani's (muffler) sound louder and more stronger..this is the basic setup that a lot of us use..but what components you use are up to you..and produce different sound levels..and police attention..:) After my 'flows wore in for a while, I'm getting a decently strong and slightly loud note out of mine. But the performance is only as good as your maintenance of the coils..plugs and other things that contribute to the performance. Good luck on your search..don't skimp on parts or labor..

year and engine? Also what's your budget? I pieced mine together for less than a cutback when i did mine.

2003 v8 and I'm not really sure on a budget. I want an exhaust that will be worth it, but I don't want it more expensive than the car itself haha

I have to admit BigRig that sounds pretty amazing!! Do you have an estimate on price?

Upstairs chris, It won't let me view your video, It's set to private.

Great performance and it sounds great, slight issue with the magnaflow cats not bolting up to the exhaust manifold as they should but it's fixable.

Here are 2 videos of mine

th_photobucket-3432-1313976898552.jpg

th_photobucket-44327-1332468062702.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back