Beer or liqour

Sorry, no Captain for me. Last time I had that crap I got sooooo sick. For years afterwards if I was reading a magazine and came across an ad for it I'd get a nauseous headache. It's only in the past 5 years that I can see an ad for the Captain and not get sick. Back in those days though, it wasn't a good drunk unless my vision went staticy.

I normally finish a job with a nice Cuban cigar and a drink or two of my choice. Mostly it's bulleit rye.

I normally finish a job with a nice Cuban cigar and a drink or two of my choice. Mostly it's bulleit rye.

Finishing the job with a nice Cuban, Dude, I'm still thinking of you with that Cuban
in your mouth with your head through the LS moonroof, working on you old lady.

I laughed for days ....

Hey BTW, you tried that Aquapel for the windshield yet ?
M4rk put me on to it, excellent product, much better then Rain-X

Im a part-time beer connoisseur.

photo2_zps5a655b8e.jpg

But i do love me some patron.

Finishing the job with a nice Cuban, Dude, I'm still thinking of you with that Cuban
in your mouth with your head through the LS moonroof, working on you old lady.

I laughed for days ....

Hey BTW, you tried that Aquapel for the windshield yet ?
M4rk put me on to it, excellent product, much better then Rain-X

:cool: Only did the cigar thing once lol.

Aquapel is great stuff. I don't have any on hand, and haven't used it in quite some time. I just claybar the glass, follow with Duragloss 501 with a white pad on a Porter Cable, then paint sealant of my choice. Lately I've had excellent luck with a WOWA product: Optimum Optiseal. Or else I'll just use whatever sealant I'm putting on the rest of the car.

Members online

Back