Been gone for a while fellas...

jtammerine

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Wow I haven't been on here in a while. Told u guys I was doing the LSE conversion and paint here are a few cell phone pics.. Paint about a month old now: also have slotted drilled brakes :)

2011-06-12 11.07.32-1.jpg

2011-06-04 19.07.01-1.jpg

2011-06-04 19.06.49-1.jpg

2011-06-04 19.07.31-1.jpg

2011-05-15 18.22.35-1.jpg

Photo-0247-1.jpg

2011-05-15 11.58.18-1.jpg

2011-05-14 12.46.06-1.jpg

Dude, I would love to see that color in person. Nice that you went different than the norm. One question though, why do you have so much fender well space?

Nice color, I like it. Your ls looks very nice.

Welcome back

I like it. However you should have had the stock skirts painted.

Dam that's a nice color. I"m getting mine painted by the end of the summer. I'm thinking about going with another color as well but it depends on how much more that will cost. That looks very good.

Thanks guys.. I asked him to match the skirts but I think he forgot :/ yea I'm really hating the fact I don't have a sunroof..maybe that can be my next project

Dam that's a nice color. I"m getting mine painted by the end of the summer. I'm thinking about going with another color as well but it depends on how much more that will cost. That looks very good.

I paid 1300 did door jams and all!

Yea and he painted my interior pieces and the pieces under my hood..and free body work..i would deff recommend him to anyone in NC or someone willing to travel to get there car painted

dang man thats a steal for a whole paint job and body work....may be worth it if someone traveled to nc to get their hands on that

I have to admit...way back when you mentioned this color I was abit skeptical. But now seeing it I like it!

Looks like you use could a headlight restoration job. They kinda look cloudy

Definitely a nice color and good looking LS. Looks like its time to update the signature with a pic that will do her justice.

LOVE the paint, Jammer! With wheels like that, you're gonna need an Eibach drop to really dial it in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back