been awhile

MGP Carnage

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
its been awhile since i really posted any pics so heres a update the LS is about to go in the paint booth i fixed all the dents and scratches and everything that was messed up on the body its all sanded down and ready to go in..... it will be white with pearl blue....theres a pic with my dash trim that i already did white with the pearl blue in it with the sun hitting it.... i also redid my rims in black with the inserts to match the car

IMAG1371.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG1377.jpg
[/IMG]

Looking forward too seeing the final product also are you goint to be painting the chrome on the bumpers as well?

be sure to hit the door pillars with the same color ... that would make it for sure.

Love the color choice. Pearl on the LS is sick.:cool:

IMHO I would leave the window trim and b-pillars black. Tint the windows a bit darker. The LS would keep its "sporty" sedan look with some "classy" shimmer of the pearl. Just my $.02.:rolleyes:

+1 dont color match the door pillars.... it will end up looking like a crown vic or something

def have the lower valances painted though... Cheap and easy mod that adds alot visually!

Members online

No members online now.
Back