Been a while...(PICS)

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Its been about a year since I sold my LS. I was lucky to get what I got for it as it seems the value has taken a serious hit as of late. This is my current ride, 2003 350z, its a blast to drive but definitly miss some of the comforts of the LS. Let me know what you guys think

Ive done a few mods but stopped after realizing you can only get so far with "bolt ons". I have done intake, plenum spacer, down pipes, drilled and slotted rotors, 07 LED tail lights, I think thats about it.

2001 Lincoln LS.jpg

DSCN0917.JPG

DSCN0920.JPG

DSCN0921.JPG

DSCN0923.JPG

DSCN0926.JPG

DSCN0927.JPG

not bad. I like the LS better, but not bad at all! Tastefully done so far. Anything done to the exhaust? Those sound nice with some aftermarket exhaust on them.

Just down pipes so far to exhaust, got rid of really restrictive cats. Probably y pipe next but not real sure. Full exhaust would be nice but far from cheap.

i'm a nissan fan but not a fan of those wheels...woulda been better with a gloss black and not a matte black

I agree about the wheels. But it was a cheap alternative for now untill i can afford the wheels I want, painted them myself and cost me about $30. Ill invest in wheels this spring.

Welcome back. That LS looks awesome... Sad to hear you sold it.

The Z looks nice too. I like the flatblack theme

Members online

No members online now.
Back