Beach Party T-Shirts?

deff 2 shirts 1 for me and 1 for the mrs. do we still have options for what its gonna say or is this it "I Survived 2007 LvC Boscobel Beach Party" either way we're in
how about "runnin from the man 2nd anual boscobel beach party"

A T-Shirt is a cool thing to have, if you are going to be at the meet in Boscobel and want a shirt let me know by PM so i can keep a tally of who wants one. :D

Chicken and Conti - I believe this is what the Shirts are going to say

I Survived
2007 LVC
Boscobel Beach Party

You can also have your user name on the back of the shirt. The price is $15.00
and you need to send the money to Rich by the end of the month, the address is in this thread.

Everyone that plans on being at the Beach Party and wants a T-Shirt needs to let me know so i can give Rich a count when he gets back from his trip. :cool:

Chicken and Conti - I believe this is what the Shirts are going to say

I Survived
2007 LVC
Boscobel Beach Party

You can also have your user name on the back of the shirt. The price is $15.00
and you need to send the money to Rich by the end of the month, the address is in this thread.

Awesome I will take one, in a large please I'll take the first qoute with my screen name on the shirt. Rich or pepps, does it cost more for the screen name? if so whats the price I want to send the right amount of $ for the shirt.

Conti, as far as I know the price includes the printing of the screen name and send the money to Rich the addy is in this thread. :cool:

Conti, as far as I know the price includes the printing of the screen name and send the money to Rich the addy is in this thread. :cool:

Thanks pepps, thats all i needed to know. Money is on the way Rich.

To those that want T-Shirts for the Beach party i will need to know before Rich gets back next week.

Last call for T-Shirts for the Beach Party, the address where to send the money is in this thread Send the money to Rich.

Members online

No members online now.
Back