battery problem?

BradGroves

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My battery recently left me stranded and I replaced it with a new one. So far I have had no problems, but I noticed something before the old battery went out that is still going on. Once in a while, the information center and radio displays will turn off for a second and then back on in the middle of driving. I also noticed the dash lights, lighting the speedo and tach are sometimes on and sometimes off but I thought this may have to do with the light outside (theyre always on at night when I have the lights on.) I just dont want to kill my new battery, is there something that could be draining it?

Agreed. Bad alternator. Battery that you replaced was probably good, just dead. I gave away a good dead battery to AZ because they brought me a new 850/1000 and put it in for me to get me off the side of the road and let me pay for it over the phone with a check card. Much cheaper than a tow and a battery.

Bought AZ alternator too, (not advised) and I'm on my 2nd one now. Some have luck with them and some don't. They are hit and miss but I really didn't have a choice or time to wait for OEM at the time.

Members online

Back