Ballast

TDUB

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I bought the CCFL angel eyes off of ebay over the summer and they worked great but one of the ballasts has gone bad does anyone know where I can get just the ballast? They're the ones with the clips that plug in. I can post a pic if no one knows what I'm talking about.

if have the same ones I have, they are just ccfl rings from computer fans...5.99 a piece online

I swapped the ballast that does work onto the side that wasn't working and it came on so I know for sure that it's the ballast.

I ordered one from Ken but it's the Um.Nitza brand and you have to splice the wires which I don't really want to do because then if something goes wrong again I have to mess with wires instead of just plugging them in. On that site is there an order form for the ballasts? I couldn't find one

I ordered one from Ken but it's the Um.Nitza brand and you have to splice the wires which I don't really want to do because then if something goes wrong again I have to mess with wires instead of just plugging them in. On that site is there an order form for the ballasts? I couldn't find one

Cut off the "plug in" from your broken balast and splice it into the Umnitza Balast. That way at least you will be able to pull out either piece (the rings or the balast) should it fail on you again.

Otherwise, replace the whole setup.

Members online

No members online now.
Back