bad news

bucketthead

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys i got some bad news to report i was on my way to college the other morning and it was pouring raining and i was taking a turn that ive taken 100 times in the rain but this time my back end came loose and before i knew it i did a 180 into the opposite gourd rail very luckily no one was coming the opposite direction or i might not have been sitting here today
i didnt get hurt had my seat belt on but the damage to my car is pretty bad i hit the gourd rail so hard that the entire trunk is sitting at a slightly different angle than the car i am currently working at my uncles body shop and we think the damage is fixable but my car is 10 yrs old with 170k so i think the insurance is gonna total it they havent came to look at it yet considering they are so far behind from hurricane damage i think i shouldve just not reported it and gotten a new p.o.s. car while i fixed this one im in love with my car and want to throw up every time i look at the damage it still is driveable so i dont think it did anything to the axle this is my first car ive ever owned it is the one my father gave to me before he passed away it means alot to me im still pissed i did this but when looking back on it i didnt see anything i couldve done to avoid this accident

If the insurance totals it you can always buy it back and fix it, sorry to hear about your accident, the important thing is that you are ok!!!!

ya im gonna try to buy it back from them they havent called me or gave me there estimate or whatever they checked it tuesday b4 the thanksgiving ya i am very lucky that im ok thanks for yall's concern

Members online

Back