Bad news brings new things

This was a post about a crash I was invovled in that left my car totalled and how I was able to get a new Ls within a couple days. Everyone was ok with no big injuries but seeing reactions about a similar thread, i decided to leave it alone. I did try to delete this but to no luck...

well at least tell us about your new car...:)

all you have to disclose is " i got in a wreck, the car was totaled, and i bought this new one a few days later" then lots and lots of pictures

That's how much I paid for mine with 60k some mi. But I don't have a sunroof or nav. Seems like a good deal.

I was glad it was still up for sale. after realizing was nearly a month old, I was sure it was gone. Im really looking forward to modding it out this summer. any suggestions?

Odd combination of options; ERPA, NAV, adjustable pedals with base interior. Did you get Advancetrac also? If that ashtray door doesn't stay retracted there is a fix somewhere or you can just purchase that assembly from Tasca.

Nice score!!!!

its rear wheel but I definitely want to upgrade or change out the nav. I put in an address but I got sent to a random spot. The ashtray doesn't stay retracted

You may need to update the map DVD but if you spend that much for that DVD mise well just get a new head unit instead. And yea lots of mods possible. I just spent close to 3grand on mods.

You can do:
Grille, tint, wheels, lowering springs, angel eyes, color match the chrome, sound system, head unit, iPod/satellite radio connect, exhaust, spoiler, you can definitely make it your own somehow.

Nice score for the money for sure, hope you showed him cash and dropped him down 500$ more.

Very nice clean LS with low miles, did good on that one.

Odd combination of options; ERPA, NAV, adjustable pedals with base interior. Did you get Advancetrac also? If that ashtray door doesn't stay retracted there is a fix somewhere or you can just purchase that assembly from Tasca.

Nice score!!!!

What makes it the base interior?

its rear wheel but I definitely want to upgrade or change out the nav. I put in an address but I got sent to a random spot. The ashtray doesn't stay retracted

Make sure you have the correct search area/region set.

No wood on the steering wheel, shift knob, trim panels.

Now, I consider that the sport interior. My 1st Gen had all of the wood stuff and I thought it was the base car.

Now, I consider that the sport interior. My 1st Gen had all of the wood stuff and I thought it was the base car.

The arrays changed in '03. The 1st gens with wud (it was synthetic [fake/plastic] wood; except for the steering wheel and shift knob) were the non-sport models and the sport models had a leather steering wheel and shift knob. All the wood in the 2nd gen is real. That was one of the 500+ improvements.

The arrays changed in '03. The 1st gens with wud (it was synthetic [fake/plastic] wood; except for the steering wheel and shift knob) were the non-sport models and the sport models had a leather steering wheel and shift knob. All the wood in the 2nd gen is real. That was one of the 500+ improvements.

Ok thanks for that. I thought I was going crazy there for a bit.

Members online

Back