Bad Accident FML

I would have expected 15K but 20K is very nice.

A fully loaded 06 does book at almost 15K so they are in the ballpark.

I would have expected 15K but 20K is very nice.

A fully loaded 06 does book at almost 15K so they are in the ballpark.

Almost 15 huh?

Well I don't know what your mileage is but I just calculated
What mine was worth
Kbb suggested retail was 15200
And nada suggested retail was 16625

I got 173xx and then the rest was for my wheels, angel eyes, tint.etc...

Had to go see LS one last time and collect personal items.

IMG_20111209_121934.gif

IMG_20111209_121939.gif

IMG_20111209_121954.gif

IMG_20111209_122004.gif

And the final goodbye...

IMG_20111209_122018.gif

Thank you all again for the wishes!

If your not within standards or have taken the ASVAB yet I don't see why you think your leaving in March, could be longer then that depending on circumstances.

I'm within the weight limit for my height, but my recruiter just wants to see me lose another 5lbs so I'll be at minimum weight at my height. I'd consider myself a little above average when it comes to academics and I've been studying, so I'm not too worried about the ASVAB.

My recruiter really wants to push me in now because he knows how badly I want to get in and leave my home. I've lost over 50lbs over the past year just to meet qualifications, so another 5lbs is squat to me. If for some reason I can't lose the 5lbs then he said I'll leave in May/June. And I should be going in as an E-3 because I was in JROTC throughout my 4 years in high school.

i'm just toshing this out there, but a good way to make a few extra bucks if they total it out, would be to remove the latch from the center console (the actual release lever that allows the center console to open) and mail it too me!!!

lol I'll see what I can do for you.

Wow. The damage is really identical to mine. Just mine was on the drivers side. The hood bent the same way and everything.

Yep, popped air bags and it's automatically totaled. The airbags and the seat belts would have to be replaced. Any suspension damage would have to be replaced too. You can' bend aluminum back into to place. (Well, you can but it will break apart easily after that.)

Never admit fault. You will get screwed more than you deserve. No matter how bad you feel or how much of it is your fault. Never admit fault.

IIRC i've seen front end clip swaps before... not sure if it could be done with these cars... def not with the effort.

Never admit fault. You will get screwed more than you deserve. No matter how bad you feel or how much of it is your fault. Never admit fault.

That is true.... best not to say anything at all... although most cases it wont make a diff.

IMO it's a good idea to post as least as you can online from a legal point of view, for the time being. Who knows, the other side's insurance company could find your statements on here, and use them against you.

Glad you're okay.

Should I not plead guilty. I don't understand. Never have been in court.

Do not take legal advice from an online forum. Find someone you can trust in the legal profession.

Glad you and the others are OK. Could've been a lot worse than a broken arm. I know that's faint praise, but as others have said - this will pass. Focus on what's next.

Should I not plead guilty. I don't understand. Never have been in court.

I doubt I can get a ride back, but I'll try. How do I take it off?

No. Your insurance has already decided what they are going to do and you've already been charged by the police. I'd follow the insurance company advice and try to plead it down.

Here's my legal advice that I have no qualifications to give to anyone.

If you know for sure that it is your fault, go ahead and own up to it. Otherwise you may anger them into going after you for more than they would have. Own up to it and apologize.

If you know for sure that it wasn't your fault, then stick up for yourself all the way.

If you are not sure who's fault it is, then you stay quiet and wait and see what happens. If you admit fault and you really aren't at fault, it will be hard to argue against what you said before.

Sorry to hear man, glad you're ok.

For the console cover there are some phillips head screws on the underside you'll see when you open the lid.

EDIT: I raged about the military pay thing... but then deleted my novel.

Anyway.. Carry on, good luck, glad your okay. Army Strong. (I'm a recruiter) :p

Thanks everyone for all and any advice. The more, the better even if I shouldn't take any of it seriously because everyone's life is different.

IMO it's a good idea to post as least as you can online from a legal point of view, for the time being. Who knows, the other side's insurance company could find your statements on here, and use them against you.

Glad you're okay.

Yeah, you're right. I'll keep quiet about it until it's over.

For the console cover there are some phillips head screws on the underside you'll see when you open the lid.

EDIT: I raged about the military pay thing... but then deleted my novel.

Anyway.. Carry on, good luck, glad your okay. Army Strong. (I'm a recruiter) :p

LOL....a recruiter would step in. Anyways, I saw it before you deleted it.

I got several buddies who joined and deployed right away, even as reservists.

A lot of my unit were fresh out of basic and ait as well.

But my ultimate point was that the vehicle can be replaced.

Good luck OP.

Members online

No members online now.
Back