Back in the Game!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2003 LS8. Solid body. No rust. I have ALL the service records. Everything has been address the is the usual issues with the LS. I already have the goodies from my Gen 1 for it. I NEED a gen 2 LSE front bumper.

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_3416.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3418.JPG

IMG_3420.JPG

IMG_3421.JPG

IMG_3423.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

Black interior, sweet deal for sure John. Looks in food shape.

Do take notice of the silver frost 1st gen parked to the left, see how it has back up sensors on the bumper. ... not original bumper cover I guess.

Black interior, sweet deal for sure John. Looks in food shape.

Do take notice of the silver frost 1st gen parked to the left, see how it has back up sensors on the bumper. ... not original bumper cover I guess.
That is "Mr Howies" LS. He has done a LOT of "out of the box" mods to his. Awesome LS.

Yaaaay!!! Good for you! Looks like mine on the outside, (minus the rear wing). Mine is "parchment" on the inside. Didn't know you could get a black interior on silver. Now you got me thinking about a 2 tone inside.

Sorry to hear that your red beauty was wrecked :(
Certain parts will live on. Sold several parts to members from Facebook. Few parts will be on the gen 2. Heading out in a few minutes to do more work on the gen 2.

Easy John, Rome wasn't built in a day. :D

Coils, plastic plumbing and suspension.

~ in that order :confused:

Performance:
Stall torque converter
K&N CAI
Magnaflow catback
XCAL flash
Handling:
Brake upgrade
Eibach springs
Bushings
Links
Interior:
New armrest
Frontseats
Painting and pinstriping items
Stereo
Steering wheel swap
Exterior:
TOP SECRET!!! You don't have the proper clearance.

I'll bring the truck ... make some 'clearance', like that Audi A4 I took care of last week.

Wouldn't mind a bit more detail on the Stall torque converter when you get to it. Sounds like fun.

Members online

No members online now.
Back