Back from the car wash

katz_blk90se

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Made a short video of my 1990 Triple Black
Mark VII and posted it on youtube.
The Black Beast is looking absolutely wicked!!!

You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eCChrd9m_M

Sorry about the quality and jerkiness. Will try and post another
tomorrow during the daytime. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Lookin Good

Car Looks Great,,was You Trying To Sell Your Mark A Little While Ago?maybe On Another Web Site??you Need To Add Some Sound Bro... Nice Car ++++1

Alright, here is a short video shot during the daytime.
Looks much better:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2k_A19KbEpM

Here is a picture of the front end at night after I
installed the blue neon light tube inside the grill
and under the front ground kit.

front grill.jpg

Bought the Erebuni ground kit on eBay for 175 plus 75 s/h back in 2003. Have not seen any kits available in a long time. Every once in a while a car with the kit comes up for sale. A company back in the 80's made a GST model. I happen to have their original brochure which I am attaching a picture of. Good Luck!

gst.jpg

nice thanks alot man cus my lincoln recently got some damage to its existing factory skirt so may as well upgrade

does anyone else who blacked out their grille get this guestion
"is that a grand national" next time i hear it im gonna snap

I have never had that question before; the one I get most often is "What kind of Mustang is that?" While we are on the grill topic, not only do I have a black grill, but instead of a red Mark VII emblem in the middle of the grill, I have a black one. Here is a close up. Looks much much better than the sun faded red one that you see on most of the Marks.

grem.jpg

Sold!!!!!

Sad to report that my car has been sold. An unfortunate victim of the high Florida real estate tax. I enjoyed the friendship of everyone on the LVC website and hope to have another M7 in the future when my finances improve. The only thing I have left if my Lincoln Mark VII binder...

FILE033.jpg

Last edited:
Can I park beside you?????

That is one hot Mark VII - daumn.........thanks......(place smokin smiley here)

MsM8

I posted when I saw the pic...then I read your last post...my deepest symapthy

...I enjoyed the friendship of everyone on the LVC website ..."
sounds like you think you are going somewhere - you better keep yourself up in here, we all know a lincoln is in your blood just as much as it is in your garage. You ain't going no where hottie - smooch, sorry about your loss.

Debi

That is wicked cool lookin!
Nice job...i have to guess that it looks like that under the hood as well???

sounds like you think you are going somewhere - you better keep yourself up in here, we all know a lincoln is in your blood just as much as it is in your garage. You ain't going no where hottie - smooch, sorry about your loss.
Debi

You are right! Just cant stay away from you, the site or Lincolns. I am going
to start an online business in the next 60 days or so. If it works out and I make some decent green, my goal is to find and restore a original GTC Mark VII. Wish me luck folks! By the way, I did not totally give up my Lincolns, I
kept the one in this picture.

M7hotrod.jpg

You are right! Just cant stay away from you, the site or Lincolns. I am going to start an online business in the next 60 days or so. If it works out and I make some decent green, my goal is to find and restore a original GTC Mark VII. Wish me luck folks! By the way, I did not totally give up my Lincolns, I kept the one in this picture.
Makin me blush ;)

I LOVE YOUR VII! heheh no that is one I can afford and have no trouble working on...heck..I'd probably get pulled over in it too...lolol Tooo cute ;)

Good luck with the online business, let us know if there is anything we can do to help out!!

Smooches!
MsM8

Damn I hate seeing pics of nice Mark VII's make me miss mine more and more... Nice pics...
WAHTEVER!!!!m (hand in your face!) Then quit buying up all the MarkVIII's and grab you a VII! ROACH! lol...wait...no that will only make me more jealous of you....nevermind....lol
Smooches! lol
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back