Baby Running Like New Money Now...

cruzah

LVC Member
Reaction score
Manly do to the information that I've gotten from you fine and knowledgable folks on this website(the best website there ever was in my opinion)
I gotta little tweakin to do still like winsheld wipers don't work and a leaking brake drum...but all in all...
MY LITTLE CRUZAH LSC IS KICKIN TAIL!
thanks and heres a new photo.

lin.jpg

:Beer
Welcome!

Nice to have these forums, isn't it.

It was quite frustrating back in the days when there were no such thing.

cruzah said:
Manly do to the information that I've gotten from you fine and knowledgable folks on this website(the best website there ever was in my opinion)
I gotta little tweakin to do still like winsheld wipers don't work and a leaking brake drum...but all in all...
MY LITTLE CRUZAH LSC IS KICKIN TAIL!
thanks and heres a new photo.
Congratulations.

I might have missed a post (or 13), but what have you done to the car since you've had it and where are you located?

@oldschool...well I've changed the alt cause when you turned the lights on it would die...the fusable links were bad so i changed them... that little ignition thingy on the sidewall by the battery has been changed... all in all about 300 dollars worth of work considering i paid 200 bucks for the car it anit too bad.
I'm located in pittsbugh Pa also.

cruzah said:
@oldschool...well I've changed the alt cause when you turned the lights on it would die...the fusable links were bad so i changed them... that little ignition thingy on the sidewall by the battery has been changed... all in all about 300 dollars worth of work considering i paid 200 bucks for the car it anit too bad.
I'm located in pittsbugh Pa also.
You're only 189.17 miles from Carlisle whereas I'm 125.15 miles. We gotta get you running even smoother for the trip :)

You've already done more to your car than many people so you're ahead of the game. If your alternator ever goes again, replace the voltage regulator at the same time. I have no experience with the fuseable links (touch wood, burn shop manuals). "that little ignition thingy on the sidewall by the battery" is your starter relay and is a great $20.00 maintenance item. I really like hearing about a "save" when it comes to our Marks. As you have seen first hand, even the $200.00 cars are worth it.

link does not work - would they carry replacement weather stripes ??? ...:waving:

Members online

No members online now.
Back