Baby Ramsey II: November 20, 2004

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
347056_210_full.jpg

On November 20th at 11:14 pm. My wife had her/my first son. Although it was a troubled road. Having to go through a Sea-section. (Spelling, I dunno the spelling!) After 14 plus hours of birth and coming down to 1 min contractions. (Spelling) She could not get past 7 mm. It was very hard for her to take! But she came out of it great and had one beautiful son! My son weighed in at 8 lbs. 10 oz. and his height was 20 1/2"! Isn't he one beautiful baby boy!

Im NOW a Father!

:HB Baby Sifrino!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramsey - Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife. You will all be in my prayers.

:ballon :ballon :ballon :ballon :ballon

Thanks, my boy is having its first feeding right now! (At home of course!) Just got home, like 10min ago! When will the time come. That my boy will ride in Sifrino!? Hmmmm. . .

Sifrino3 said:
Thanks, my boy is having its first feeding right now! (At home of course!) Just got home, like 10min ago! When will the time come. That my boy will ride in Sifrino!? Hmmmm. . .

Well - I have made Sifrino Jr. a Member of LVC and as a birthday present he is now a Gold Member - Which expires on his 16th birthday.

Congrats Man. Beautiful boy. Your life has changed forever. Now, you will always be a Dad, for the rest of your life. .

:ballon :invasion: congrats guy. beautiful boy and i think that was mighty cool of joey to give him such a cool gift. anyway enjoy him christmas will never be the same again. :zgreenbou

Congratulations. Welcome to a brave new world.

Members online

No members online now.
Back