aw yeah

I have to agree with ExcepttionalLS and if someone wants to do up his car that is his choise don't we live in a free country. At least his did not install a dumb wing that does only good on a race car. Another thing is he started out with a very nice car not some ricer.
Please lighten up you people and what is so nice about different grills, 22 inch wheels, side skirts and cold air intakes.

No, he installed dumb wheels that don't fit properly.

Hope he's got some dough saved, cause 22" tires ain't cheap!

After he makes it halfway across state and his tire blowz, he Biotch in the passenger side will be like WTF???, and he'll be on the phone beggin' momma for help while I pick his biotch up and fucc her in every hotel across the nation......

I like the paint. Well, not on my car, but it is entertaining to look at!

I wonder how much he can even turn his front wheels though??? :eek:

After he makes it halfway across state and his tire blowz, he Biotch in the passenger side will be like WTF???, and he'll be on the phone beggin' momma for help while I pick his biotch up and fucc her in every hotel across the nation......

WTF?

I'm not a fan of the airbrush, but I am a fan of candy paint, then again i hate red, but thats just me, spinners only look good on SUVs, but dont mind me im a noob:shifty:

Puking.jpg

Hey. Can't hold your drinks you dumb ass. Please put those pictures on your own webside this website is for Lincoln owners not drunks. :p :p :p

Are you f*cking serious? Get the f*ck out of here!

Do something around here and then tell me what to do and what to post.

:rolleyes:

I, and Im sure others will remember that when you try to state your opinion;)

I PM'd you to deal with you the way I should and leave it at that.

What I'm about to say isn't directed at any one ethnic group and is not meant to be racist but this thread is a good example of the GHETTO bulls**t that has permeated our culture and that the media is shoveing down our throats. White, black, latino, green for all I care, all I see is ignorant and uneducated people who are making more ignorant and uneducated people that my tax dollars will be paying for.

lol, Dont invest in a 401k, invest in big rims and paint jobs of Count Chocula! These guys are GENUIS!!

You fellows sure haven't smoked enough weed to recognize the significance and originality of this particular vehicle. I, on the other hand, have. So bravo to the creator of this transportation vessel, and I wish them much success in their future endeavors. Now I will sit back with amused skepticism at the lack or imagination that most of you fine gentlemen seem to encompass in your tolerance for one's own personal achievements.

You do that. I on the other hand, am gonna keep on exercising one of my rights as an American citizen, which is to laugh at people.

I don't see it as being all that creative if you draw a character that someone else created on your car.

You do that. I on the other hand, am gonna keep on exercising one of my rights as an American citizen, which is to laugh at people.

I don't see it as being all that creative if you draw a character that someone else created on your car.

exactly...whenever somebody points out and criticizes something belonging to another person (both on this site as well as in other instances) theres always the people who regurgitate "to each his own" and "dont put him down, it's his car he can do what he wants with it." in my opinion, those statements are more than obvious. it IS his car and he certainly can do with it what he pleases. but everybody else and i are allowed to speak our minds if we so wish.

first off dont post a stupid looking car and the get all mad when people make fun of it. if you have been on this site for awhile then you would know that a lot of us like to make fun of ridiculous amount of money wasted on cars

Members online

No members online now.
Back