aw yeah

Just wish i had the originality for something like that :p Thats so ugly ......

You fellows sure haven't smoked enough weed to recognize the significance and originality of this particular vehicle. I, on the other hand, have. So bravo to the creator of this transportation vessel, and I wish them much success in their future endeavors. Now I will sit back with amused skepticism at the lack or imagination that most of you fine gentlemen seem to encompass in your tolerance for one's own personal achievements.

THat's what his welfare checks went towards......

Geez, if i wanted to ask for the clans opinion I coulda posted on a different website. Sorry to tell you this but not all people from a certain ethnicity are on , what did you say, wellfare? Is this the 1800's or something.

You implying Im' being racist? I was making a remark due to the way the economy and soooo many ppl having welfare checks and this guy goes and makes his LS retarded. I'd say the same for that :q:q:q:qed up White LS thats' been on and off ebay.....

How does that car even turn with the wheels being bow-legged like that .

Puking.jpg

at 34 sec... "confused? I know."
yes, i an confused. why would you do that to your car. to each his own i guess.

You fellows sure haven't smoked enough weed to recognize the significance and originality of this particular vehicle. I, on the other hand, have. So bravo to the creator of this transportation vessel, and I wish them much success in their future endeavors. Now I will sit back with amused skepticism at the lack or imagination that most of you fine gentlemen seem to encompass in your tolerance for one's own personal achievements.

I've smoked my share of weed. I've smoked my share, your share, and his share. And that's really the only explanation why someone would do this. They must've been high.

And that's all I'll say on this car, because of the saying, "If you can't say anything nice..."

I say hes a alcoholic.

No matter how much weed you smoke you would still have to be piss drunk to do something like that.

Unless there is some sh*t that I missed, I doubt there was.

the spinners dont match, the drivers front is the same as the passenger back and the drivers back is the same as the passengers front

I dont even think that matters. To be honest I didnt catch it cause I was to occupied by the guys intellectual commentary.

You implying Im' being racist? I was making a remark due to the way the economy and soooo many ppl having welfare checks and this guy goes and makes his LS retarded. I'd say the same for that :q:q:q:qed up White LS thats' been on and off ebay.....

You are one racist bastard. You would think with all the rubbing of Seahawks you do you'd be more tolerant.

confused, i know? what, by the spinners? does this fellow realize that other people do have them and theyre in just about every sh-tty rap video nowadays?

and im not saying all rap is garbage- just about 90% of what is put out today.

think this guy is friends with the gremlins green ls?

You are one racist bastard. You would think with all the rubbing of Seahawks you do you'd be more tolerant.

I think he was referring to the paint color of the LS on ebay.

Members online

Back