Aux hook up

UltimateLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have 2005 LS and would like to add an Aux hook up to my factory Nav... Any good websites for getting this part. Also wanting to change out factory amp. Want to know what connections i need for that.

mine is a 2005 lse thx nav got the pie frd 03 and it dosen t work you can pay shipping and i will send it to you if it works pay me if not reship it to me and i will pay the return

FRD03-AUX or FRD03-AUX/S

With the THX, you should need the AUX/S. I also heard that the 2005 and 2006 THX systems are different and that the plain AUX version may work on the 2005. Only the AUX/S will work on the 2006.

Of course, PIE has also been bought out. Not likely they will make some of these products anymore.

FRD03-AUX or FRD03-AUX/S

With the THX, you should need the AUX/S. I also heard that the 2005 and 2006 THX systems are different and that the plain AUX version may work on the 2005. Only the AUX/S will work on the 2006.

Of course, PIE has also been bought out. Not likely they will make some of these products anymore.

are you sure that aux s will work on my 2005 lse (december 2005 date of production) ?

How many amps it has?*

base systems have 1 internal (doors), 0 external
mid level systems have 1 internal (doors), two external (center effects, subwoofers)
THX/NAV have 0 internal, two external (doors, subwoofers) *the force is strong with this one

The I ones the the 6*9 hook up too
the factory amp doesn't have any connections that you can use. to replace, you will need to get an amp kit and a Line Output Converter and wire it in.

Members online

Back