Autolite sparkplugs.

150 shot, would't that need two step colder plugs for that much compression? im assuming that you dyno tuned that much n20... - so'd you know if you were still in the clear as far as detonation goes.

Yep the car runs flauless on the bottle! Its when its NOT on the bottle that I was worried about.
NEway someone T-boned me so it dosent matter right now!

i got my lms tune dza1-mscl back the other day. I am very pleased but i have some questions about some aspects that should be answered tomorrow hopefully (related to the gears hitting the tss). However, it was setup for use of my t stat and colder plugs as stated on the reciept. The fans come earlier and it doesnt leave the L area. with out the chip on itll be on the M range.

as far as the plugs are concerned. I may have to regap them because with the chip my computer is retarding timing, i have longer revs - and there is less power with the chip on them off. This problem i believe is because of the Gap A. and the fact that i said 1 step colder on the phone and wrote two step colder by accident on a piece of paper when I mailed the module out.

should i try two step colder if its retarding timing, but not fouling? which plug which gap?

Members online

No members online now.
Back