August LS of the Month entry thread

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Okay everbody post up 1-3 pictures of your car. The scoring will be based on a points system, do not post your score of any cars until the last week of august. I will make a score thread or something like that. Please limit phot editing to things like color adjusting, black and white, and so on (just dont photo shop a blower on the hood...:shifty:) Any photo edits should be listed as weel as mods and other work. If it can't be seen in the photo don't list it.

The score will be a 1-10 point system for each of 5 criteria for a total max of 50 points

1- picture quality
2- picture location (just gauge your opinion of backround)
3- cleanliness (car, photo, in general is it a clean shoot)
4- modifications
5- Different (does this car stand out from the ls croud)

Thank you every one start killin some bandwidth ;)

So is each picture going to receive a score? Maybe we could submit 3 in this thread but only the top one picture to get scored on.

i was think like 3 pictures and over all looking at the three what you would give for a score, i just didn't want some one posting 20 pictures so they can show every little angle and part on their car

This is going to be fun! Lots of guys on here with slr cameras....;)

I gotcha Coach.

Number 1
0704011941a.jpg

Number 2
191794_196456193718948_100000637056408_569762_7082254_o.jpg

Number 3
0326011737a-1.jpg

Whatta think

Way to make me jealous :,( Love the 1st pic Ilovemyls.
and the 2nd is awesome aswell!

^lol dude I swear I didn't even notice anything other then that nice rear end! :)

very nice Leo!! I'll be down in Miami in like a month or so we should meet-up and take some pics.

Looks Clean! My favorite stock wheels......wheres the 3rd pic :shifty:

Rollin I think you were mistaken these are supposed to be photos of your LS. I don't see a single car in the photos you posted.

damn, ilovemyls super clean and beautiful. the A-10 was a nice touch too.

Rollin - nice try, no one likes a cheater. Who did the zebra paintjob on the tails, very professional lol

I'm not posting any decent pics of my hunk 'O Junk until it presentable.

^^ You can have the edge you can can take great pictures, it's not all just mods anymore

Members online

Back