Attention all lefties.

Joeychgo said:
I know I wasnt about to waste a few hours of my day watching GW promise to Lie, Cheat and Steal for 4 more years.

We wont go running with our tail between our legs. We'll declare victory, we'll declare democracy, and we'll bring our boys home with a pat on the back for a job well done..... and in a few years Iran will have a new ally in the region

Ok then. First, where is proof of GW lieing, cheating, and stealing anywhere in the first four years...WMD's need not apply. I can only assume that when u said "..... and in a few years Iran will have a new ally in the region" you were talking about the supposed, inevitable coup on the new iraqi democracy. i believe, if you scroll back, we already did that one.

MrWilson said:
Ok then. First, where is proof of GW lieing, cheating, and stealing anywhere in the first four years...WMD's need not apply. I can only assume that when u said "..... and in a few years Iran will have a new ally in the region" you were talking about the supposed, inevitable coup on the new iraqi democracy. i believe, if you scroll back, we already did that one.

Isn't that enough!

I knew someone would say that...and no, it isnt. ONE mistake is not enough to draw a conclusion that someone is lieing to you. if you think that you are obviously an ignorant sap.

MrWilson said:
I knew someone would say that...and no, it isnt. ONE mistake is not enough to draw a conclusion that someone is lieing to you. if you think that you are obviously an ignorant sap.

That's the problem with Political Junkies!!! - Narrow minded - and full of insults!!!

I only Jab at Bush!! not members!! *owned* *owned* *owned*

mespock said:
That's the problem with Political Junkies!!! - Narrow minded - and full of insults!!!
Many people say that I'm full of something, but it isn't insults.

mespock said:

I only Jab at Bush!! not members!! *owned* *owned* *owned*

Oh come on, when we step into the political forum, its no holds bard. Its all just a game. No one, obviously, is going to change any other person's oppinion here...nor in every day. Im not trying to. To each his/her own. (HAY! that was my first politically correct statement-his/her!) Again, me=not political junky, it is just too much fun to watch people squirm over silly topics.

MrWilson said:

How are those Weapons of Mass Destruction Doing? GW was all kinds of truthful there - Oh, yeah - How is Haliburtin's Bottom line doing? Yeah - Cheaney had NO idea that was gonna happen.

and the "supposed, inevitable coup on the new iraqi democracy" will happen because GW will back away, claiming victory when there isnt one. We took over the country, but we didnt win the hearts and minds. All we did was prove Osama right to many arabs, and give him more supporters.

300 BILLION is what we've spent so far on Iraq and Afganastian - Somebody PLEASE tell me what we got for our money? All I see is we got to play with our toys in the sand. Ooops, Im sorry......I mean the Bush Family Sandbox.

-

mach8 said:
The Democrats for some reason seem to think minorities will automaticaly vote for them. They seem to ignore the fact that the majority of minorities(?), especially hispanics, tend to be rather conservsative as well as fairly religeous.

Outside of the U.S. and the "western countries", "gays" are not very well thought of and are targets of discrimination and violence, and "women's rights" are a novel concept.

So just because they sneak into the U.S., fail to learn the language, and want to live like they did in the turd world country they came from, why would they suddenly become all liberal? Except of course where it puts a free buck in their pocket.
:I THANK YOU! THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT I"VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY!

MrWilson said:
Ok then. First, where is proof of GW lieing, cheating,...........

You can always tell when a politico is lieing, it's when their mouth is open.

Joeychgo said:
How are those Weapons of Mass Destruction Doing? GW was all kinds of truthful there - Oh, yeah - How is Haliburtin's Bottom line doing? Yeah - Cheaney had NO idea that was gonna happen.

and the "supposed, inevitable coup on the new iraqi democracy" will happen because GW will back away, claiming victory when there isnt one. We took over the country, but we didnt win the hearts and minds. All we did was prove Osama right to many arabs, and give him more supporters.

300 BILLION is what we've spent so far on Iraq and Afganastian - Somebody PLEASE tell me what we got for our money? All I see is we got to play with our toys in the sand. Ooops, Im sorry......I mean the Bush Family Sandbox.

-

Let's not mention the LIE about Iraq's involvement w/ 9/11. And not only did BuSh LIE about WMD, he inflated it into an instrument of fear-mongering that he fired at the US citizens to help justify his cause and rally support. IMO, this is much worse than a simple LIE.

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Let's not mention the LIE about Iraq's involvement w/ 9/11. And not only did BuSh LIE about WMD, he inflated it into an instrument of fear-mongering that he fired at the US citizens to help justify his cause and rally support. IMO, this is much worse than a simple LIE.

What was the comment by VP Dick - If Kerry is elected we will be attacked!!

Just when common ground is reached about all politicians being "liars" in their own way, more shots are fired. And what is sad is that you guys on the left are twisting the words and circumstances to an extreme interpretation as well, just like a politician.

Kbob said:
Just when common ground is reached about all politicians being "liars" in their own way, more shots are fired. And what is sad is that you guys on the left are twisting the words and circumstances to an extreme interpretation as well, just like a politician.

Visa Versa!! Doesn't matter just depends on which brand you like!!!

Do you like Lincolns or Cadillacs? :Beer :V

mespock said:
Do you like Lincolns or Cadillacs? :Beer :V

Are Cadillacs preferred by Democrats, or are they Lincoln folks? And the Republicans, what is their ride? I see alot of Cadillacs parked around the welfare office when I drive by, They seem to be preferred by welfare recipients. Any ideas?

mach8 said:
Are Cadillacs preferred by Democrats, or are they Lincoln folks? And the Republicans, what is their ride? I see alot of Cadillacs parked around the welfare office when I drive by, They seem to be preferred by welfare recipients. Any ideas?

Well Bush road in a Cadillac! So I think Bryan is thinking of selling his Lincoln!!

MonsterMark said:
I would love a spell checker imbedded into the site. Somebody PM Joey to make it happen. I am sick of being the nag.
icon12.gif

There isnt a good intergrated one that I have found for VB -- Im on the lookout. Whats out there either doesnt do this or doesnt do that or doesnt work with this or that. I want it too, but a decent option just isnt available yet.

findout what "hottrodders bullitin board" has

They are using a 2 year old version of vbulletin. Which wont work here. There are alot of people who want it, there just isnt a good answer right now. I am hoping the software company includes this feature in the next version, or that someone comes up with something that works well. I am looking, trust me, I just havent found anything that I think is good enough for LVC.

yeah, i want spellcheck sooo bad. im sick of showing ignorance in that matter. :)

MrWilson said:
yeah, i want spellcheck sooo bad. im sick of showing ignorance in that matter. :)

Heck, Shakespear spelled his own name three or four different ways, think of what his plays looked like! Look where it got him.

mach8 said:
Heck, Shakespear spelled his own name three or four different ways, think of what his plays looked like! Look where it got him.
:) hehe...perhaps theres hope, yet.

Members online

Back