Ate a Gallardo...looking for an F430 next

2FAST4U

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I finally decided on the 09' XF factory wheels and Conti Pro's. The price I offered to an e-bay member was unbeatable for the complete set up. Many thanks to Starfox86 for the lug nuts, perfect fit and finish. I did not need the spacer as the wheels are 8.5 wide all around. I will need a different lug wrench as the stock Lincoln and stock Jag are different. Small price to pay for vastly improved performance and all around just bada** drop down and pay homage to me looks.

A test ride this morning after I had the wheel /tire combo road force balanced at my local Mr. tire yesterday ($18) each and worth it. The ride is smooth as silk and handling is crisp and extremely responsive. I took my favorite 35 mph onramp at 60 mph and understeer was largely negative.

So the combo is 19x8.5 with a 49mm offset running Conti pro's 245-40-19 with a bone stock suspension. No rubbing issues and I did push it kinda hard in the corners too!

DSCF0464.jpg

Last edited:
looks great! sorry you didnt need the spacers, i thought you had a staggered setup!

Members online

No members online now.
Back