asham 8

Lux

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i sent guy an email a week or two back, no response...anyone know whats up with him or does anyone have one for sale?

Dunno, but I'd like to see where this thread goes. At some point this year I'd like to get one myself.

Somebody should tell him to join this site, he would get more sales. But then he may not want to be bogged down with all business that he could get. Someday I'll get some money together and buy my own.

Looks like it would tear up your system faster. These systems are tricky enough without modifying them.

If you extend it to the extremes on a regular basis, it most definitely will.

Currently, im researching using 1/4 lines, an aftermarket compressor, 1/4 solenoid adapters from arnott, and my own designed "spyder valve" dump system when i get around to it...right now im having problems with mine pumping up...so thats way more important lol

Seriously Lux... if you are going to go aftermarket replace the super spendy stock bags with some cheap aftermarkets...

Seriously Lux... if you are going to go aftermarket replace the super spendy stock bags with some cheap aftermarkets...

would i have to use a tank with that? my bags right now are in very nice condition...as time goes on im sure that will change

during the week i keep about a one inch gap, on the weekends I tuck the tires a tiny little itsy bitsy tad bit

would i have to use a tank with that? my bags right now are in very nice condition...as time goes on im sure that will change

Hold your horses for a wee bit and watch what me and Stack do to his car... you will then see :D

Heres my final word on stock Mark bags... they are expensive, stuck with stock struts, going to be gone sooner or later...

Ditch EM!!!!

I'm revising this thread because I can't get in contact with the guy who sell this. Has anyone ever got in contact with him. There are people willing to spend money, and nowhere to send it.

Here's his email... breda.b@hdsnet.hu

We've been emailing for the last couple weeks. Got the new style ASHAM8 in last week. He's still making them and he has great communication.

Any one remember a guy henry that use to do them or is it the same guy doing these. I sure do miss bags.

Members online

Back