ARIZONA MEMBERS Wiggl3s NEEDS YOU!

Mr Wiggl3s

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok. There's a lincoln i've been wanting for a very long time now. there's one that's came up in aZ thats very well priced. I need a member to go give it a run through, and hopefully not buy it after basting in its glory.

Anyone?

Thank you all for visiting. This page is dedicated to 1996 Cypress Edition Town Car sightings.
It is believed that there were around 150 cars ever built. To this day I was only able to locate
13 Cypress Editions in existence!!! I have seen 5 in flesh including mine; the others were on the internet, autotrader, craigslist and ebay. I am trying to record all the cars that I can find.
If you have seen one, or know of any in existence, please let me know so I can add them to this page. A picture and a VIN would be really nice. Thanks all, Enjoy.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

01.JPG

""

meer info 061-418 5443

Lincoln Continental Town Car 1996

Cypress Edition

Model: Lincoln Town Car Cypress Edition

Year: 1996

Color: Cypress Gold Frost Metallic

Description:

You are looking at the ultra rare 1996 Lincoln Town Car Cypress Edition. There were approximately 150 of these breathtaking cars made in 1996 by Lincoln. This super rare factory package was designed mainly for Florida clientele!!! Cypress Edition was offered to VIP Lincoln customers and was sold out well before the production began. These cars never seen the showroom, they were delivered directly to the customers who were given the opportunity to purchase this limited edition Lincoln.

If you are thinking Cartier as top of the line Town Car then think again. The paintwork on this rolling work of art is absolutely magnificent and the color is exclusive to the Cypress Edition. The chameleon paint or "Mystic Paint" as it is better known was developed by BASF in 1996 and was mainly an experimental color used on Mustang Cobras. Ford decided to use the amazing paint on its Luxury brand and the result was the Cypress Edition Town Car. The paint changes color as you walk around the car and it looks absolutely mind blowing. There are about 4 different tints to the paint as you walk around, it goes from Light Cypress Green to Gold, to Brown, to Red. Two tone leather interior is as gorgeous as it can get. If you take a microscope and look all around my car you will not find a drop of paint anywhere. All the paintwork is original and there not a single ding to be found. This car must really be seen in real life to be fully appreciated. Enjoy these beautiful Pictures as chances are you will never have the opportunity to see the Cypress Edition in real life!!! ""
43.JPG

Man. I was looking at a TC in georgia and Al (the owner of that one) contacted the guy and told him about it. After that the guy wouldn't budge a dime on his price. Still looking for a buyer today, and he makes sure to tell people how special it is.

I'm really hesitant to tell people about finding them now... lol

Just because they are rare doesnt mean people will want to buy them. I saw it and still dont want one. lol.

same here, it does nothing for me, the color is actually quite gross, but some people like them weird colors. i have seen one cobra that color and it did not look good for a mustang. but, it will be worth more because of its very limited production number.

Just because they are rare doesnt mean people will want to buy them. I saw it and still dont want one. lol.

Yea, but you tell an old timer that only 200 of them were made, they go into collector car mode and want to tell you a book about them :rolleyes:

I like them. I kindof want a newer townie anyway. These would be a good reason to goto shows also.

Members online

No members online now.
Back