Are these the right Eibachs?? * INSTALL PICS*

camthman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok so last night me and a buddy did stoptech lines all the way around the car, brakes all the way around, and lastly put my eibachs on. I ordered the 1.1 and 1 inch drop however, They drop looks like ALOT more than that. I also installed these last night so they STILL haven't settled yet. Maybe Im just trippin out. Take a look!

2268870237_105829625a_b.jpg

2268870243_18c9191484_b.jpg

This is the front end.

2268870251_e67d116775_b.jpg

Heres my car on the lift. :) :)

2268870253_a3f37c220b.jpg

2268870257_1bd0b5136b.jpg

Looks lower than my car, that's for damn sure lol

Looks good though!!

damnit..... I was waiting for you to chime in.... what do you think I should do? I like it, but the whole Idea with the 1 and 1.1 was that I could keep good alignment, I wouldnt scrape, it wouldnt look TOO gangster... I dont know
:confused: :confused:

You could always try and turn the springs a bit, that might help? I know that my passenger side front corner sits lower than the driver's side and THINK that we didn't index the springs the same way.

:confused:

hahah... well my wheels are coming next week. Ill put them on, get an alignment, and go from there. I LOVE how it looks, just dont know if I want to deal with the consequences.

I was going to say the rear looks like it's pretty low... but... upon closer inspection of the pictures and looking at my car, I think you might be sitting about the same as I do.

The shop SHOULD be able to align your car without any modifications; mine ended up being maxed out on adjustment to bring it to good specs... the shop was prepaired however to modify my suspension arm mounts so they could pull me into spec...

SO, if you take it in and they tell you that with the adjustments maxed out you're still pretty far off... I'd be concerned you've got the wrong kit. Otherwise you should be okay (as I recall, anything other than the eibach kit and you can't get the car to spec the way the mounts are from the factory).

You could always try and turn the springs a bit, that might help? I know that my passenger side front corner sits lower than the driver's side and THINK that we didn't index the springs the same way.

:confused:

Yeah.... we indexed the HELL out of everything. whiteout everywhere. lol. EVERYTHING went in the same way it come out.

I was going to say the rear looks like it's pretty low... but... upon closer inspection of the pictures and looking at my car, I think you might be sitting about the same as I do.

The shop SHOULD be able to align your car without any modifications; mine ended up being maxed out on adjustment to bring it to good specs... the shop was prepaired however to modify my suspension arm mounts so they could pull me into spec...

SO, if you take it in and they tell you that with the adjustments maxed out you're still pretty far off... I'd be concerned you've got the wrong kit. Otherwise you should be okay (as I recall, anything other than the eibach kit and you can't get the car to spec the way the mounts are from the factory).

ok cool. Like I said, wheels are comin in next week so...

Yeah.... we indexed the HELL out of everything. whiteout everywhere. lol. EVERYTHING went in the same way it come out.

Well, then it could be that the body kit makes it look a lot lower than it is..?

I'd say drive it around, see how it rides and if it's too low, cut a coil or two off the stockers to make it sit a little higher...?

it looks sweet man if u dont like em just sell and ship em to me in MiA

It looks really good. Enjoy speed bumps,potholes ramped entryways not going to car washes and being a PITA to change your own oil. LOL just kidding enjoy carving those corners with no body roll! looking forward to see those wheels...

Last edited:
What does index the springs mean and how do you do it?

To me it looks a little too low for the stock 17's. Are you planning on bigger rims?

be careful for speed bumps n stepp driveways. i go stuck a couple times

looks a little low, but the wheelwell gap looks just right for those springs.

Im thinking its looking low due to the visual of the kit you have on

it is the right height.... without the side's and rear and front lip it would sit up alot higher...

Thanks guys... OZ Ultralagerra are the way way... (17 lbs each :)) We'll see how it turns out!

i still wish there was a kit that made the wheelgap more even in front/back..

It has to do with how th wheel well is "cut" in to the body of the car. I had a 95 mustang that I lowered alittle over 2in and everybody swore it sat lower in the back but if you measure right behind the front wheel and right infront of the rear it will be more accurate.

Members online

No members online now.
Back