Are these the right Eibachs?? * INSTALL PICS*

oz_ultraleggera.jpg

These are the ones coming in the mail. :)

It looks really good. Enjoy speed bumps,potholes ramped entryways not going to car washes and being a PITA to change your own oil. LOL just kidding enjoy carving those corners with no body roll! looking forward to see those wheels...

Ditto what gt95 says. And welcome to the lowered crowd!!!

It might be the body kit that makes it look so low. Either way, it looks good.

I think its probably the offset of the wheels as well. The rear look a little too tucked in.

Eibach says that some cars will be lower than others depending on many factors. Yours probably dropped like 1.25" instead of 1" like they mention. Did you do a measurement before you did the drop? When I added the Eibach's to my LS the guy that put them on measured the before and after affects. Mine measured a little over 1" in front and back. After driving the car for about a week and letting everything settle it dropped another .1" all the way around.

I think it looks nice. Are the calipers painted too? If not paint them black or something.

Ok so... Just got my wheels installed and got aligned. he said this is the best he can do... he said I need a camber kit. I know there is alot of tension on this subject. let me know what you guys think. By the way, i still think they gave me the wrong springs... lol.

2308802122_93c9b26637_b.png

They should have been able to get you into spec without any kits...

The kit that is sold is for the rear only. What kind of shop did you take it to? If they can't make it work, a good shop will be able to modify the mounts to give more adjustment.

It was just a wheel and tire shop. They said they could do a camber kit front and rear installed for 180.00.

My local Ford dealership installed my Eibachs (along with new, fresh replacement Sport package shocks all around) and aligned the car to within spec on my car. I do rotate the tires at 5k miles (front to back/same side). currently have 25k miles on these tires since the drop, and no unusual wear at all. 18 inch wheels/tires.

they only make the one kit...just be careful while driving...watch out for all kinds of bumps, dips and inclines...they car is alot lower than you think...now you just need the EURO shocks...

they only make the one kit...just be careful while driving...watch out for all kinds of bumps, dips and inclines...they car is alot lower than you think...now you just need the EURO shocks...

First off, trust me when I say I have had probably more lowered cars than most.... :). Secondly I dont think the make Euros for my car.

+1 on STAT!

ahaha.... Im getting there. Im going to do the big debute. :D :D

LSE conversion
Mclaren grill
Eibachs
wheels and tires.....

ITs all done, just have to spend 8 hours waxing it before I take pics.... :)

Since own a detailing place, its kinda hard to do it on your free time..... By the way, I think Im going to start selling a wax kit on LVC if anyone is interested. :)

First off, trust me when I say I have had probably more lowered cars than most.... :). Secondly I dont think the make Euros for my car.

there are the standard, sport and euro shocks that are all OEM...i just ordered the EURO's from lskoncepts.com...i'm waiting for them to come in...the euro's are supposed to be more stiff and i will sacrifice ride quality for cornering ability...

there are the standard, sport and euro shocks that are all OEM...i just ordered the EURO's from lskoncepts.com...i'm waiting for them to come in...the euro's are supposed to be more stiff and i will sacrifice ride quality for cornering ability...

I understand, I'm saying they don't make them for 03 and up.

Members online

Back