Are There Any Custom tail lights

TarzansLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I want some LED tail lights. Are there any aftermarket lights for the LS
I would really like some. Also are there some custom sideview mirrors
I really Need some

You gotta make em yourself! Let us know how they turn out :)

theyve been made bfore... with some searching you can find the post on this forum

Go for the F1 car/bicycle mirror mod.

The BEST mod for the LS...

Image002.jpg

You gotta make em yourself! Let us know how they turn out :)

There are soo many things i would like to do to my LS, ex. LED tails, interior LED, expecially the side view mirrors, i love it when they blink haha.

But i wont take a chance because i dont know how to do anything .. thats too bad :(

IMO, the LS is just as good as it can get ( pretty much:D ).

Sure we could use a few more NICE body kits, like real ones to not just some crap that looks good in the pics, some wheels ( we got some of those out ), maybe some more of a variety with springs ( adjustable coil overs would be nice but oh well ) but everything about the LS the way it is now is just to damn appealing to go to far with SH*T like those photo shopped mirrors and LED tail lights blinking in sequence like a X-Mass tree.

Think about this, back when hot rods were in was there much aftermarket for custom jobs then? NO! And everybody loves a good ole Chopped Hot Rod! So true craftsman ship along with good imagination at its finest is all we need to make the LS look nice.

If you can do it on your own than its more original and one off anyway!

:)

...but everything about the LS the way it is now is just to damn appealing to go to far with SH*T like those photo shopped mirrors

Those mirrors aren't photshopped (sadly), someone actually put them on their car, there is a thread around here somewhere with more pics. :(

Why do they look so off? One side is blurred and the other is like what looks to be a inch or so higher as well as some of the background being less blurry than the mirror.

Weird, what ever the hell it is its disgusting, the mirrors on the LS ( not that one, a normal one ) actually look pretty sleek with the body lines!

LED's on the mirrors would look like airplane landing lights. Go for it.

I would just be fine swapping for the 2nd Gen Mirror with the courtesy light and rigging them up to the turn signals with a amber lens stick on like the tint or amber LED modified into it.

I would just be fine swapping for the 2nd Gen Mirror with the courtesy light and rigging them up to the turn signals

I tried this with my courtesy/puddle lights, it looked kinda neat but honestly those little lights are not very bright and as blinkers it was not that noticeable from most angles at night; and not noticeable at all during the day. Unless you are lying on the ground next to the car :D
Maybe if you can stick a brighter bulb in there and put a dome or some reflector so that it shines outward more...

I have some experience making custom taillights. I have several designs for my Beretta. No one making aftermarket ones for them either.:rolleyes: I will try to find a set of LS lights. See what I can come up with.

Members online

Back