anyone want to trade gen2 tails?

XxbmxlsxX

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
i have some perfect gen2 two tone tails if anyone wants to trade me the all red gen2 tails

Arent the all reds considerably more expensive?

Also don't you have a gen1???

Yeah, I doubt anyone is going to want to trade down, especially when gen2 are on ebay here and there but all reds aren't.

i have a black gen2 trunk and two tone tails. im gonna throw it all on. just wonderin if someone would rather have the two tones so i can have the all reds, either way itll look good

+1

Did you get a gen2 trunk just to use gen2 lights or cause you needed new paint and the already painted trunk was cheaper?

The license plate surround matches against the curvature/indentation in the bumper.

Yes, I am sure. The gen2 and gen1 have different surrounds, and different curvatures in the rear bumpers to accommodate.

So if you have a gen2 trunk lid, you will need a gen2 rear bumper.

well ill do what i gotta do, turbo is more important, just gotta good deal on this stuff and couldnt pass it up.

regarding the surround:

It is a general trapezoid shape. On the gen 1, the longest of the parallel sides is on the bottom. On the gen 2, the longest of the parallel sides is on the top.

It MAY work just fine with the gen2 lid on a gen1, since it's smaller as to not cause interference. But there most likely will be a gap.

Members online

No members online now.
Back