Anyone want some stock speakers?

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've got 2 sets of stock speakers sitting here that were all removed many years ago.

One set was removed from my first Mark VIII back in 2002, and the other was removed from my current 98 back in 2004, so it's kinda like they're only 4-6 years old.... :shifty: I know they were only lightly used before I bought the cars from old people. lol. :p

They've been sitting in a plastic tub in my closet ever since they were removed. I'd be willing to send them to someone for the cost of shipping.

I'm moving on the 18th, and don't really want to bring them with me. I don't want to throw them away either, though. :(

i dont need them but pretty sweet deal your offering:Beer, do all marks have the jbl system?

The majority do. I think it was an option the the first year or two but then became standard. I could be wrong though.

Jeeze dude, you're starting to sound like me, but I have loads of mustang parts instead!

It's amazing, the amount of Mark VIII parts I have fit in my garage, and still have room for tools, the car, and room to walk...lol.

How much would shipping be??

Bought my car with blown speakers, didnt realize it till i hooked up my 3 10's. Lol

If you only need the woofers, they'll fit in a USPS medium flat rate box. That's about $11.

And how did adding the subs make you realize your speakers were blown. I could hear one of mine was toast by just turning on the factory radio. Not even turning it up real loud.

Hmm, I'd be interested in all of them... like everything for one car... depending on what shipping would be.

Two woofers? i think only two are blown. not interested in a re cone and do plan on eventually upgrading but i JUST bought the car on saturday and would like to have some more time to plan out a system. Think I could have a pair?

Two woofers? i think only two are blown. not interested in a re cone and do plan on eventually upgrading but i JUST bought the car on saturday and would like to have some more time to plan out a system. Think I could have a pair?

Yep, I could send you 2. I'll PM you.

Gahh! Yea, I gotta take care of the damn brakes on this tank first. Thanks anyway!

Members online

No members online now.
Back