Anyone see this Mark with THESE doors?!?!

Freakin me out! That is definitely a first for me. I'm curious about side impact results? They could probably just drive right on through.

Wow, no door posts and easy access to the rear, will be interesting to see if the reserve is met and what the owner thinks it's worth.

Hmmmm Weired

YEAH IT KINDA FREEKED ME OUT TOO..BUT IM NOT LIKING THE FLAT PLANNESS OF THE INTERIOR PART OF THE DOOR..KINDA COOL CONSEPT..BUT NOT ON A MARK...I CAN SEE IF A IF SOMEONES IS HANDICAPPED WHO CAN BENIFIT..(ARMLESS):eek: ..OOPS BUT THEN AGAIN SOMEONE ARMLESS HOW THEY GONNA DRIVE.

Freakin me out! That is definitely a first for me. I'm curious about side impact results? They could probably just drive right on through.
YEAH IT KINDA FREEKED ME OUT TOO..BUT IM NOT LIKING THE FLAT PLANNESS OF THE INTERIOR PART OF THE DOOR..KINDA COOL CONSEPT..BUT NOT ON A MARK...I CAN SEE IF A IF SOMEONES IS HANDICAPPED WHO CAN BENIFIT..(ARMLESS):eek: ..OOPS BUT THEN AGAIN SOMEONE ARMLESS HOW THEY GONNA DRIVE.

Keep in mind that this is just a prototype car, only put together for the purpose of displaying a functional model with this unique door configuration. I'm sure if FLM had actually given this project the go-ahead, there would have been much more R&D put into actually making those doors just like any other Mark VIII doors. (Including armrests, side-impact safety, etc.)

yeah, as if we dont have enough things breaking on our marks now, could you imagine all of those pieces in motion. it would be a maintenance nightmare. not to mention if you were parked over something sharp like a rock, it looks like it would just open up into it.

It looks cool as hell too.

It is hideous!!
Look at the interior "Matarial" draped and all, no door handles..etc.
All that rats nest of wiring..etc. Cool "WOW" factor but that would get old quick.

The weight too, omg the weight.

It is hideous!!
Look at the interior "Matarial" draped and all, no door handles..etc.
All that rats nest of wiring..etc. Cool "WOW" factor but that would get old quick.

The weight too, omg the weight.

oh you're just jealous cause you no longer have the only one of a kind Mark VIII :p

You have to admit though, awesome idea. I was trying to figure out a way to do this but above the car.

Glad It'S Only A Consept AND NOTHING MORE

HEY AND THE QTR WINDOW OVER THERE IS SMALLER THEN STOCK..RRK,AND IM KINDA LOST ON WHERE THIS DOOR & GLASS GOES-LITTERALLY UNDER THE CAR...WHAT IF YOU RUN OVER SOMETHING AND U FK UP THE MECHINIUM THAT HOLD THE DOR WHEN OPEN...HMMM...AND IS IT FLEXABLE SO THAT THE GLASS DONT SHATTER AND IS IT PLEXIGLASS OR REG GLASS?..AND WHAT IF YOU PINCH AWIRE,OR A SENSOR GOES ..THEN UR FKD IN A SENCE THEN ONEONE CAN GET OUT UNLESS THRU THE ROOF...LOL LOL PIC AN ARMLESS ONE DOIN THAT-WORMIN IT'S WAY OUT...

Hey Pep..long Time No See Kido! What Cookin ,how Was Ur 4th?

I think its a very cool idea...I would love to own that just as a show car to drive around every once in awhile.

oh you're just jealous cause you no longer have the only one of a kind Mark VIII :p

You have to admit though, awesome idea. I was trying to figure out a way to do this but above the car.

You kidding, who has a humpless chameleon blue Mark VIII? It is still the ONLY one.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back