Anyone Out There Still Provides Angel Eyes Installs?

Renzo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there still does installs? I'm on the verg of wanting to buy the kit but will need somone to install the works into the lenses? Anyone nearby Michigan would be ideal?

Try Soopa and see if you can get him to dust off his skills.

I had the company I bought from do it lol. Probably got raped on price but I was glad I didn't have to deal with it. Lightwurkz or some other spelling variation of that word was the company name

Try Soopa and see if you can get him to dust off his skills.

Not sure but I thought I read somewhere on here that soopa is no longer doing them, Gen 1 angel eye service looks pretty easy but the gen 2 looks a lot more difficult.

Michael Jordan said he was done with basketball but he was still good after his first retirement. LOL. It cannot hurt to ask since no other names have been thrown out.

I only know of two guys on here that did them and those were soopa and alax.

I started to say Alax since he will be doing my clear corners in the near future.

I am willing to do them for you. I have only done Gen 2 but am willing to do Gen 1's as well. I'm located in Southeast/Mid Michigan.

Thanks Everyone, Alex doesnt do them anymore Im going to try and find soopa on here and see if those services are still for hier

Members online

No members online now.
Back