Anyone interested in full led interior conversions?

adrst2.3

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys what's up.

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in full interior switch conversion to led lighting of your choice.

I know when I bought my focus st the interior lighting was the first thing I wanted to modify.

I totally hate the green Ford uses for interior lighting with that said

I started on a mission to convert my whole interior to red led since my focus is red in color

The results were amazing.anyhow I decided to venture out into converting other vehicles including the LS but first I had to find parts.

I eventually found enough parts to complete but not enough to make a full conversion

Here are some pics of how it all came out

Pics are of a 00/02 model LS.I'm currently doing a full conversion for a member here
Stay tuned for those pics coming soon....

Lsinfocenter.jpg
[/IMG]

Lspowermirrorswitch.jpg
[/IMG]

Lincolnlsheadlightswitch.jpg
[/IMG]

Lincolnlslockswitch.jpg
[/IMG]

20130120_120423.jpg
[/IMG]

Lincolnlsheatedseat.jpg
[/IMG]

Images of a Ford focus I did
8245201983_ccf0649863.jpg
[/IMG]

8245196747_4b1521ac60.jpg
[/IMG]

8245193481_c20a9fae8a.jpg
[/IMG]

I believe I have all the switches for the 00/02 LS
Minus the track control switch, peddle adjustment switch and main driver door switch assembly.

Let me know what you think!

I think the instrument cluster is the same as my Ford, where as you need to sand the film behind it to be able to use different led lighting behind it

One of my most desired changes is to change all the green inside to white

Hey guys what's up.

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in full interior switch conversion to led lighting of your choice.

I know when I bought my focus st the interior lighting was the first thing I wanted to modify.

I totally hate the green Ford uses for interior lighting with that said

I started on a mission to convert my whole interior to red led since my focus is red in color

The results were amazing.anyhow I decided to venture out into converting other vehicles including the LS but first I had to find parts.

I eventually found enough parts to complete but not enough to make a full conversion

Here are some pics of how it all came out

Pics are of a 00/02 model LS.I'm currently doing a full conversion for a member here
Stay tuned for those pics coming soon....

Im the member adrst2.3 is talking about, i just send him all my switches cause Im tired to see my ugly green interior Stay tuned for those pics coming soon. Tuesday......

It's bad, being too bright. I added driving lights to my 2000 Silverado and the interior interior indicator was a blue LED that I've not been able to knock the brightness down on, and it was so bright I couldn't see the road even if I held my hand on the steering wheel so it would block off the indicator. Really need to tamp that brightness down a lot or you'll not be able to see anything outside the vehicle.

Are you talking about the info center,I think that's the brightest out of everything else but yes I can dim it down

Keeping in mind that I can only judge off the pics, looks like they're all too bright. Of course, sitting in the car going down the road this may not be the case.

Next time I'm in the scrape yard with an LS.....I may have to snag a buncha switches.

I love the hydrographics.

Ever done guitar bodies?

I can do your guitar body if your interested, hydrographics stick to any material.

If you hit the yard hook me up with a full interior switch kit!

what you have to do is write down all the parts for a full conversion and sell us the whole kit so we can do and also some instructions and many people will buy it off of you. I know I would for the right price

I'm working on it now as we speak.my guy lsemex04 is hooking me up with a full list then I'll start offering it for sale.I was thinking 130 shipped plus 3% paypal would be good for a complete kit.

I'm working on it now as we speak.my guy lsemex04 is hooking me up with a full list then I'll start offering it for sale.I was thinking 130 shipped plus 3% paypal would be good for a complete kit.

Im def intrested in white for sure!! So all i need to do send you all of the switches? like a core?

@adrst2.3,

That's really nice work, the blue all over would look nice.
Would the interior dimmer then still work on these blue LEDs ?

I just did all the bulbs.. would be interested in doing all this as well

Yes the dimmer will still work.

I did this type of conversions for members of my forum.

I've done purple, pink,a bunch of blue (man blue is nice.lol), red (red is bad ass) and orange.

Members online

Back