Anyone interested in Apple

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an Apple Mac Book Pro in excellent condition. Laptop and charger only. I hate Apple computers but I have tested it for a few days and compared to Windows OS, this one annoys me. Just not the same but the laptop is very quick, not beat up and the screen is glossy and not one scratch is on it.

New it was $1999.00

Suggested price as is says $900.00 to $1100.00

All I want is $600 and is guaranteed to not be DOA. Free shipping too.

Link about it to answer all questions is below.

Interested buyers, shoot me a PM

http://www.everymac.com/systems/app...k-pro-core-2-duo-2.2-15-santa-rosa-specs.html

15.4" wide screen. The .4 has to mean a little something....:shifty:

Ok, seriously, $550 is the bottom dollar for all. If you can't see the screen, (due to bad eyes) then jump to the next thread. :D

I'm 42 and I can see it fine. I just hate Apple OS X but I love my iPod Touch. Yes, I know I could have XP put on it but I already have 4 PC's and a VAIO laptop with Windows. I'm just not used to the Mac OS. Confusing to me.

$550 is one hell of a deal. You're practically giving it away.

And if by "next thread" you mean the CF thread... already replied to your post.

If you mean the next thread down... The eff do I care about creationism or Darwinism? :lol:

Maybe someone will jump on it then. I paid that for it and why? I have no damn clue. I thought after a day or so, I might get used to it but I can't. Apple just isn't my thing and all I want is my money back.

I believe he said he'd pay for shipping.

And 95 is a respected member on LvC, I don't see him trying to screw anyone over.

With that said, 95, you make me look bad in regards to this... well, you know the rest. :lol:

Sorry Frog lol.

Just as Frog mentioned, I'm not trying to rip anyone off and I have bought and sold lots of stuff from many members on here and I don't think I have ever done anyone wrong. I ship fast and the shipping is free. See, if I screw someone over, I'll have his tall ass leaping over here on me and I don't really care for all that lol. (On this deal anyway, since he vouched for me)

When you turn it on, it does have my name there and asking for a password but there is no password. Just click login and get in there and change the account and get rid of me.

PayPal only! Priority Mail also.

What's with the crack in the lower left side of the screen?

Made you look! :lol:

Damnit Frog, I was about to say, I know it don't have a crack anywhere on it and yes, I did look.
samuel_L_Jackson-1.gif

Ok, here's the deal. I was in the process of removing my name from the laptop and I don't know anything about Apple OS X except that I don't like it but now for some reason, I don't have any access to administrative privileges or system preferences. It's almost like I'm on there as a guest. What ever it is, it's something simple and I'm tired of it racking my brain so if someone wants it, they can have it like it is for $375 and either push a few buttons and probably fix the problem or put in a newer version of Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard or w/e it is that's good on it.

It still gets online just fine and an iPod touch still connects to it and works perfect just no access to system preferences and I can't get any name into administrator mode. This is why I hate Apple stuff. I'm lost when I mess with it so someone please take this thing for $375.00 and I will ship it to you free. Tomorrow it will be going to the computer shop and I know he'll give that for it. He acts like he knows exactly what it is but he's just not saying anything.

$375.00 today and it ships Priority Mail tomorrow.

SOLD for $400 and he just went ahead and installed a new updated OS on it. I tried to give a deal on it here. He said the OS was only right at $100 to $125, his cost. Now he has it setting out for $700 lol.

bummer, wish I had seen this sooner

Members online

No members online now.
Back