Anyone in SF Bay Area

get together?may 16, Sunday?

Hi all,

Since the weather had started to dry up i was thinking of things to do?:confused:,

option #1- May 16,2010 Redwood City,CA, my home town!!Friendship day in the view site of Canada College, plenty of room for 600+ cars, address is 4200 farm hill blvd in redwood city, ca. gate fee is $15, you can Google this event at MPOTAC. Let me know what you think?I entered my 96 Thunderbird to this event and great fun, they will have a bbq stand for a small price, coffee/donuts for the participants and great people with all the same interests!!!

option#2
http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6144&page=2
we could go driving to gilroy with the norcal svtoa group, great bunch of ford/chevy lovers we also have a thunderbird/markviii group added, i think they are the best group around to hand with specially for the mark/thunderbird/cougar. so check out the site. that a drive and stop and get a bite?

option#3
hooter's maybe in mountain view?

so let me know what you think?i will also post on the tccoa and sccoa wesite to get a bunch of us together!!!!

regards,
ramon :cool:
mobile#6507221238

option#1

hi all:woowoo2:,

Im leading towards, option #1. this event is not graded, just a bunch of folks with the same interest that want to show what they've got, no strings attach, free breakfast!!!great people!!!sunny day!!!!get together!!!!!So all you folks come out and let have a meat event and enjoy everyones company. So definitely i will be attending, call me or email me a let me know what you think?

regards,
ramon;)

hello

:cool:hi everyone- moving to palo alto in August. Just wanted to shout out to all the other LS's!!!:cool:

im down for the sunday meet up but i dont get off of work till 3 pm that day , how long you guys gonna be out there if u go ???

event sunday

Hi Jay and all,

The event starts to clear up around 4ish/5 pm, ill be around till than, ive also made contact with tccoa/sccoa and hopefully some will show up, if not ill be around. my cell is 6507221238 if you need to get in touch with me. Were aiming for between 9-10 am to show that morning. cant wait, it should be a great event and it always have been. see you all at canada college on sunday!!!!

regards,
ramon

event in June

Hi all:woowoo2:,

TPS motorsports here in the bay is having a car show, no dates yet but reminding people of the event. check out www.norcalsvtoa.com for more info. I also a member of this group, check it , great group of guys from chevy,ford,lincoln all american muscles!!!!I will keep you informed once the dates are posted.

regards,
ramon:cool:

event in June, Sunday!!!!

Hi all,

Just a reminder this coming sunday the 06 June!!!Just got my new(used)LSC headlights put in the 95 and boy does it look good and also racing silver courter panel racing stripes!!!!!!get some pics soon!!!!!I believe the event is in the lunch time hours, check out the previous spread!!I write again before the event just to remind you all again.

regards,
ramon:cool:

July 25, TPS Motorsports,San Jose, CA CAR SHOW!!!

Hi all,

Mark it on your calendar for the 25 Jul, TPS is having a car show again and can't wait. I will be bringing my 95LSC to this event!!!!Check out the attachment, call me if you have any question. 650.722.1238, In the Campbell area, used to be APEX MOTORSPORTS.

regards,
ramon

http://www.norcalsvtoa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6521

the tps event last year had 10+thunderbirds/supercoupe that had attended this event, i missed it last year due to military training. the company used to be apexmotorsports since the economy went plunging, one of the original owners decided to branch off to start tpsmotorsports. ive been going to this event for the past 5-7 years or so. great people and great cars, come out and show your rides and all the american muscles!!!!They are only submitting 120 cars this year to the event so place your entry in as soon as you can!!!

regards,
ramon

that makes two of us, i'm also trying to get a couple more t-birds to go and a cougar, but definitely the ones on the pics at the tccoa are coming to this event, should be a fun one!!!!I'll call you close to the event and hopefully we can get more on the Marks to join, theyll be mustangs,corvettes any american muscle you can think off, they are also running specials at the tpsmotorsports, ill be out of town from the 8-21 jul and be back in time just for the event , to include free lunch!!!cant wait!!!

regards,
ramon

did u wanna see if we could get a few guys together and ride out there together in a group ???

that would be cool, from the east bay , drop by my area in redwood city, remember the parking to the event is early around 8ish, so if this were to happen itll have to be early?if not we can just leave enough parking for the marks/tbird/cougars. probably leave before 730ish for this event, again, we cant leave until the announcement of awards?oh well?If we can get enought guys together, im up for it the majority of us are in the southbay area(san jose, etc.)

ramon.

Reminder 25 Jul meat!!!!

Hi all:cool:,

Just a reminder, next weeks is the event!!!!25 Jul 2010 at TPSmotorsports!!check out tccoa.com under northcal meats, it has pics of the last year event!10+m12, i wasnt able to make it last year due to military training. Jay, if you want to drive as a convoy we can, but you'll have to meet me somewhere on the whipple exit and leave from there, ill call u once we get closer to the date, everyone else are welcome to come along, t-shirt and lunch is included with the event, should be alot of M12's,stangs,ford,chevy's,pontiacs all american muscle!!!!:eek:, so com out meet your bay area future friends/family!!!see you all next week!!!took some pics yesterday and will post new picks of both of my hooptys on the tccoa, bgck7 gallery, hopefully by the end of the week.

regards,
ramon:woowoo2:

i feel as though talking to myself?........quiet thread?????is anyone out their?jay and i must be the only mark8 in the bay?wowo......????

Just a reminder this coming sunday at www.tspmotorsports.com, car show 25 jul is one of my favorite events for the year. check out also www.norcalsvtoa.com were the original event was posted. known these guys for many years and enjoyed they carshows,cruises and just hanging out for a bite or so. feel free to call me if any of you all have any questions. See you all sunday!!!!

regards,
ramon

Hi all,

just missed a fantastic event here in the peninsula. approximately 60+ cars had shown to the event, not as big as last years. Took first place in our category which i was really thrilled about!!!I took place another time with my 96 Thunderbird LX but i decided to bring out the beast this time!Beat out a super modified Thunderbird SC, 90 T-bird with the MarkVIII engine, (work in progress), 1999 Cougar with the ford countour SVT engine and several others. They had us in our own space, and parked everyone else in individual categories, plenty of space. This event were strickly for ford build muscle which made it special and our category were the first in the list which made it even better especially during the award!!being the first, normally we'de have to wait to the last and buy that time, people are ready to leave! but great turn out in Campbell California!!!, fantastic weather mid 70's!!,great people(ford lovers) and beautiful rides(ford muscle)!!!!That's too bad that there is not alot of carshows, event in the bay anymore that you can show off your ride, without the attitude and carshows period?bummer....but cant wait for next years event!!!

Sept/Oct should be another event but its here in my area, Redwood city!!!!Horse to horsepower event and thats around 300+all muscle cars, and the cause goes to the Sequioa high school to raise money for their school. Ive put in my t-bird to that event also. Once the event get closer to the date, i will inform all of you. Just wished that you all came along to the TPS one. There should be a cruise coming up in august, i will keep you posted. I'm leaving again for training in august 7-21 bummer...but if i here anything i will keep you all posted.

regards,
ramon

Hi all,

If anyone needing of a job in the biotech or medical industry, let me know. I have contacts here in the bay area. But if anyone is interested let me know so i can give you the contact info. Make sure you a have a resume ready.pays is decent but with this economy, take what you can get.

-Pharmaceutical Clinical industry
-$17 Manufacturing position in S.San Francisco
-40hrs week.
-shift?not sure

regards,
ramon

sensor lowering?

Hi all,

Has anyone in the bay area, attempted to lower there mark8 using the instructions listed on the tech articles. would be interested, if anyone is around, just wanted to get some help ,if possible.thanks.

regards,
ramon

Members online

Back