Anyone have stock mufflers and resonators they want to get rid of?

notice he is selling all of his mods and reverting back to stock.

He is selling his LS.

Why not just get some cheap muffs and put them on

Why stock?

:)

12702182139.266427116.IM1.07.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Lollol I was thinking of trading my LS in the other day for a Charger R/T, atleast theres 5 and 6 speed swaps for them! So I assume with whatever Mopar that is its still heavy enough for the shootout correct?

Lollol I was thinking of trading my LS in the other day for a Charger R/T, atleast theres 5 and 6 speed swaps for them! So I assume with whatever Mopar that is its still heavy enough for the shootout correct?

Yessir.

Nothing is final yet until Saturday when I go and sign on the dotted line. Provided nothing changes from what I was told earlier today, then you shall see me in something other than a Lincoln for that shootout for the first time in 5 years :eek:

Andrizzle - Zip it :D

Hell yea! Do it! I know I can run with mild 5.7's but the 6.1 is a whole 'nother story

I spy a 300C SRT

:D

I was thinking Challenger maybe:shifty:

I still dont know why Chrysler didnt design the stupid Charger on the actual cool looking Charger rather then the POS they did it on.

I was thinking Challenger maybe:shifty:

I still dont know why Chrysler didnt design the stupid Charger on the actual cool looking Charger rather then the POS they did it on.

+1. The Challenger is good looking although it's heavy as a house. The Charger on the other hand just looks like ass imo. Although the blacked out Charger South Salt Lake cop cars around here are pretty bad ass looking.

Noooooooo! Not a 300!

Well at least I know its gunna be one of the only tastefully done 300's.

If its a 300.:D

One sick ride, while i was in sacramento i saw them everywhere i went and was truly jealous.

Members online

No members online now.
Back