Anyone else deer hunt?

im in People Eat Tasty Animals we could go up to the family land in cadillac mi 80 achers of lincolns beer and mayham lol

i never actually pulled the trigger myself or left the arrow fly but i used to go with a buddy of mine every season back up in massachusetts. if i helped him drag them out of the woods, he'd give me sausage and steaks so i couldnt refuse, i lugged many deer out of the woods with him, one buck he got with a bow was so heavy we had to walk 2 miles to get his jeep so we could pull it out of the woods to load it in a pick up lol. it was a 12 pointer 260lbs. i remember this more then any of them because when he shot at it with his bow, his arm snapped a branch in the tree as he drew back and the buck looked up at us in the tree stands and turned to run, well shawn let the arrow fly and the broad head sliced the testicles off the deer. it bled to death, we found it almost a mile from where we were, i never heard a deer make the sounds this one did as it ran away, i guess i would have made some funny sounds too if someone sliced my nuts off.

260 pound 12 point, death by castration, and a one mile chase? With a bow? That right their is a hunt of a lifetime!

Oh your on the list alright, just not sure if it's the naughty or nice list.
Both, and at the same time lol ! ;)Congrats on your win too!
im in People Eat Tasty Animals we could go up to the family land in cadillac mi 80 achers of lincolns beer and mayham lol
I'm sooooo in!
260 pound 12 point, death by castration, and a one mile chase? With a bow? That right their is a hunt of a lifetime!
:I Smooches!

Members online

No members online now.
Back