Anyone a bowler?

unstoppable

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I just shot my first 800 series Monday night and it got me wondering if anyone here is a bowler.
I bowled a 268, 280, and a 258
The first game I left 2 10 pins the second game I go double, 10 pin spare off the sheet for 280 and the third game I go double 7 pin spare cause it went a tad high. so I made an adjustment and struck through the ninth and left another 10 pin in the 10th.So there I am needing to pick up a 10 pin to shoot my first 800, so I was a bit nervous but I made it without much drama and then filled the frame with another strike for a 806 series.
The bowling center will give me 300 bucks for the accomplishment and I won about 250 in brackets and side pots, so all in all it was a pretty good night.

My Brother is - or was. He quit after bowling an 860 series - which included a 300 game in that series.

He figured there was nowhere to go but down ---

860 is huge!
There have only been 2 900 series ever, in the millions of series bowled.
My friend here in vegas set the state record with a 300, 300, 278 for an 878
Series.

LOL Wow that's awesome. Congrats.

Did you know that it's actually harder to bowl a 700 than it is an 800. Because if you're bowling mid to high 200's, you need to have a pretty bad game to stay under 800.

Yes I bowl, have for years. I bowl with a Pearlized Super Cuda. Average has been dropping. I think it's time for a new ball.

Wow! Congratulations that is SO awesome!

I bowled for years until my back decided to not let me anymore. I carried a 182 average, high game was 280, and high series was 705. Not too bad for a girl. LOL

I guess I should have posted those stats LOL I carried a 178 -180 avg for several years. I stopped bowling for a few years and when I went back I'm now bowling with a 165 avg

My high game was a 279 in the dark during cosmic bowling. I think my high series was like a 698

Members online

No members online now.
Back