Anybody interested in this

kenbelanger

2002 LSE V8
Reaction score
Anybody interested in my my Cold air tube assembly.
I took it off before traded in my car. Make me an offer.

coldairtube.jpg

coldairtube.jpg

Do you have a pic of the tube installed without the engine cover or anyone for that matter?? How does the valve cover and idle air control vacuum lines connect to the tube? Does it use the Stock lines or it's own vacuum line? Those seem to be an inch in diameter.

.......Well I WAS interested.....kinda sux I couldn't get an answer to my offer......I'm guessing he doesn't need to get rid of it anymore...

Oh sorry I just saw this otherwise I would have replied earlier. He gave me the nod the same day I offered, he's just looking for a proper sized box for it.

Oh sorry I just saw this otherwise I would have replied earlier. He gave me the nod the same day I offered, he's just looking for a proper sized box for it.

Oh okay... It's all good bud I kinda figured... Ty for getting back at me thou... I ended up buying one from a seller by the name intakekai?? From Amazon.. Should be receiving it here on Friday... But I must admit.. judging by the very little information they had down for it and the pictures.. I'm a biy.. sceptical...thou eager to check it out.. I'm almost 100% sure that the ventilation tube is nowhere the same size as they have it out to be.... You got any advice for me by any chance? Maybe another seller or what I need for my car??

Oh okay... It's all good bud I kinda figured... Ty for getting back at me thou... I ended up buying one from a seller by the name intakekai?? From Amazon.. Should be receiving it here on Friday... But I must admit.. judging by the very little information they had down for it and the pictures.. I'm a biy.. sceptical...thou eager to check it out.. I'm almost 100% sure that the ventilation tube is nowhere the same size as they have it out to be.... You got any advice for me by any chance? Maybe another seller or what I need for my car??

I do recall somebody here having that intake and saying the 'ventilation' tube was a bit loose but it worked. I haven't had any experience with that particular one.

So I received the intake today, thanks Ken!

It is as pictured, obviously used but not in bad shape at all! Popped it on the LS today, sounds good. I'm still undecided whether I'm going to polish it back to being shiny...or paint it glossy black. I'm leaning towards black paint.

Wow you got it already.
The tube was never shinny. It came Satin finish stainless.
Glad it worked out.

Members online

Back