Anybody doing mods to their V6 LS?

heres pics of the old door panel and then the new one and the new dash

PIC_0191.jpg

PIC_0192.jpg

PIC_0193.jpg

Your timeslip (claim of) is BS period. Its easy to say my car DID...just can't prove it anymore because aliens stole my secrets. No way a LS6 intake, exhaust, 80 shot ran 13.5.

Do you even know what kind of power it would take to overcome a 2.9 60' and hit a 14flat? A Gen2 V8 with 100shot would miss by alot.

the last time i was there with my nineteens i did a 2.9 60 foot slipping my clutch and still did a 14.1 at 101 as for getting carjacked. i was hit by five guys in st louis, i was stabbed 3 times with large flathead screwdrivers and pretty much got my ass beat keeping the pieces of trash on the scene until the cops got there. nobody helped me neighbors just watched . then the cops didnt chase them because"they cant afford anymore lawsuits." after knocking an officer out and getting handcuffed and taken to the hospital , where i was supposed to get stitches to close the two 3 inch long half inch deep slices in my side and the one inch diameter puncture in my back, the cops recovered my car, then abandoned it in the ghetto where my dad was pelted with rocks by all the ghetto people just for waiting in their neighborhood for the tow truck while they looted it. so i left the hospital without getting stitches just to make sure my car was towed and my father was ok. so. call me a liar. just hope we dont meet in person

the last time i was there with my nineteens i did a 2.9 60 foot slipping my clutch and still did a 14.1 at 101 as for getting carjacked. i was hit by five guys in st louis, i was stabbed 3 times with large flathead screwdrivers and pretty much got my ass beat keeping the pieces of trash on the scene until the cops got there. nobody helped me neighbors just watched . then the cops didnt chase them because"they cant afford anymore lawsuits." after knocking an officer out and getting handcuffed and taken to the hospital , where i was supposed to get stitches to close the two 3 inch long half inch deep slices in my side and the one inch diameter puncture in my back, the cops recovered my car, then abandoned it in the ghetto where my dad was pelted with rocks by all the ghetto people just for waiting in their neighborhood for the tow truck while they looted it. so i left the hospital without getting stitches just to make sure my car was towed and my father was ok. so. call me a liar. just hope we dont meet in person

Don't threaten me.

You don't have proof of your times so I can doubt all I want. If they were more realistic I wouldn't have said they were BS.

but nobody on here will be able to touch me in the quarter mile.(nobody has anyway even the v8s) and it will be totally reliable and streetable. but ill show you what you can do in about a week when the motor is reassembled and going back in. i may seem cocky but i love these cars and everyone does the same stuff. it kills me

What happened to this guy? I wanna see some pics of a 275hp all motor V6 and the fastest LS on the planet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back