Any thoughts on a 2012 Boss mustang

Ive been inside that car at an expo! To be honest I was not impressed with the interior. Or much else, besides the hp that is :D

I watched a special on the Boss 302's on disc channel where they also have cut outs on teh exhaust, and a special key the changes the timing and suspension when used for these new boss's. I'd love to have that ability on the Mark's. 1 key for every day drive, another key for race day driving.

I think the "track key" is retarded, just put in a damn button so I don't have to keep 2 keys around or switch keys if I want to engage in a competition of speed with the guy next to me at a light. Come to think of it, maybe it's a government conspiracy to cut down on street racing... :shifty:

I'd rock one but definitely not with that color combo. The old ones seem so subtle, this does not... give me a Boss 302 with a toned down scheme and I'd be happy...

Good luck with that. These will be guarded and snapped up faster then you can blink an eye.
Probably so.That just means I would have to have the right connections when I have the cash in hand.

It was just featured in the new episode of TopGear, Tanner wasn't impressed.
I saw that episode.The reason why he wasn't impressed with it was because of the fact that it still has a live axle and not a independent set up.

I can't wait until the next season when he does drive it and see what his thoughts would be then.

Kbr where are you getting your numbers
Motor $6100
Ecu &wire harness $1440
Alternator $209
That's $7749
That's a killer deal imo
I was adding up from the prices on the Ford Racing site.

Where did you get those prices from? I know that Late Model Restoration has the engine for $6100. Is that where you got those prices from?

$7749 is a lot better.

It was just featured in the new episode of TopGear, Tanner wasn't impressed.

i just watched it .

Tanner is pissed cause he owns an M3 and says its the best car, and this stang destroyed it on the race track. lol

i like the Boss, not the laguna seca model though, too ricey

That could also be it.I forgot that Foust is a M3 owner.

I sure hope they do the comparison on that show.Even though it has already been done with the GT.

Members online

Back